NBA Wednesday *Game of the Year*

Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
'05/'06 NBA Record ATS: 122-95 (56%)
'06/'07 NBA Record ATS: 47-29 (62%)

I call it that simply for lack of a better phrase...

Miami Heat +6 (-108 @ Pinnacle)

I have been waiting for this game since October 31. On that night, the Miami Heat received their championship rings and saw their championship banner raised to the rafters. It was a glorious moment for the fans of Miami. They then proceeded to watch their team lose by 42 points at home to the Chicago Bulls. I've known since that night where and when my biggest play of the year would take place, and this is it. You guys know me, I'm a flat-bettor and I don't step out like this. But I love this play as much as I've loved any play since I started betting. It sounds crazy, but I'm dead serious, this is the best spot and line I've seen. Now, that being said, am I emptying my checking account on this game? Of course not. I'm not stupid and I would never let it all ride on one game. I'm not quitting if it loses, I'm not slitting my wrist if it loses, I'll be back here tomorrow just like any other day. So let's not make this more than it is. But I'm stepping out here. I'll have the champs for 3 units please. Enjoy the game.

clover.gif

We know about the revenge, we know about the b2b situation, so we will release the line at 7. I'll probably be on this play, too, for the value. But why did the oddsmakers make this line so high?

Oh yeah, props to JPicks for scouting this one out with me and reminding me it was coming up. He's going huge on it too so GL to him.

BeLIEve811 said:
We know about the revenge, we know about the b2b situation, so we will release the line at 7. I'll probably be on this play, too, for the value. But why did the oddsmakers make this line so high?

It's whatever man. If it's bait, consider me reeled in. Personally I think it goes way down tomorrow, but I couldn't care less. I think of that shit every other day of the season, but not here. Here I simply fire away. GL.

I'm going to sleep guys. Any questions about the play will be answered tomorrow morning. GL.

an_cheers.gif

i think the reason the line is so high is because of da bulls great home record (12-2). adding to that is the fact that the bulls actually have a better winning percentage than the heat. although i think the heat are gonna under achieve this year, i totally agree with bdk's analysis...

miami will have that first game fresh from their minds as they seek revenge on a b2b team laying points at home. sign me up!! :spank:

Curious about this line as well. I like the play, as I think it is worthy of a double play. Was kinda scratching my head as to why it was so high...looks like early money is coming in on Chicago....

Nah, it's late December, all the touts have already used up their GOY's 10 times over

:smiley_acbe:

Situationally it's perfect. Matchup wise Bulls should mop a Shaq-less Heat 10 out of 10 times... considering Wade can't play in Chicago and we will actually have a rebounding edge.

Inspekdah said:
Situationally it's perfect. Matchup wise Bulls should mop a Shaq-less Heat 10 out of 10 times... considering Wade can't play in Chicago and we will actually have a rebounding edge.

My sentiments, exactly. GL though Killa. :shake:

Plus... Bulls don't have letdown mentality... just b/c they blew them out this team doesn't have punks that think the rematch will be easy. If Chicago won last night this would be golden.. since they didn't... who knows.

I think it's a solid play though... Bulls will have open jumpers all night.. it's just if they fall or not

Inspekdah- It's all good. It's no fun when we all agree anyway.

:shake:

Leaning the Heat, but forgot about that opening night pasting. Hell, I was on the Heat that night, so it's revenge for me too!

BOL!

6 points????

i admit i've been out of the loop this week, but 6 points???

miami is off of 3 road losses and of course the ultimate revenge spot as far as regular season contests are concerned...
chicago is off of 5 consecutive home wins and have a losing record ATS on back to backs this season...

this is a situational cappers wet dream,

i don't feel i could claim to bet situationally the majority of the time, however i recognize SERIOUS value with this line...6 points to lay is just too freakin many, it's still 6 this morning for christ sake. I took the Bulls early on this year in their matchup with the Heat b/c I felt they could COMPETE with the defending champs, now obviously things have changed a lot since then, Shaq is out...The Bulls are performing beautifully at home this season. But I don't see how we're lookin at 6 points?? Too much revenge, too many competitive players and too much heart for Miami for them to let their team go down like this...

here's the Stat that means a little more than most guys...

IN THE BULLS LAST 6 CONTESTS LAYING BETWEEN 5.5 AND 7.5 POINTS, THEY ARE 4-2 ST8 UP, BUT 0-6 ATS!!!!!!!!

Bulls are the worst team to lay this kinda spread with, they don't put teams away...Miami was simply content with their opening night ceremony back in October and Chicago had been waiting for their chance to pounce on the sleeping champs all off season...

I'm on this one as well, and it's a step out play for me!

BOL to us both

Miami +6 is at +102 waiting to see if I can get it even higher

grizz -1 is +104

On it as well Killa. I made Chi -3.5. I feel Miami is really on their game now and have something to prove tonight.

Dwyane Wade leaves the game with an injury 5 minutes into the first quarter and is unlikely to return. The Bulls proceed to go on a 17-2 run and ladies and gentlemen, this game is obviously over. The Curse of Killa strikes as it's never struck before. Excuse me while I go ponder why this stuff happens to me.

Last edited:
Now i cant imagine how Heat can cover :( And there is no way how to cover it live.

U shittin me...

That is one horrid curse bro....wow..I was wondering why score changed so dramatically.

On another note...your Knicks are playing a helluva game right now and against almost any other team in league would be up 10-15 right now. Ripster is just killing Craw/Steph. This is best I have seen Knicks play in 4-5 years. Unselfish, together and going inside. Steph has been unreal as well.

Soory about Wade man

I was wondering why this game was looking so bad for Miami, but going into the fourth things are turining around a little bit. Did Wade return?

Heat playing much better ball in the 2nd half. I'm on this one with you and I believe this one cashes. Heat is starting to get their rhythm back the last few games and I believe they start to put together a decent win streak within the next few weeks.

big lol this game, it should ended covered but Haslem miss, meanless Quinn foul and last sec Williams miss costed us money, at least its VOID .. After 1st half maybe we should be happy but i was impressed by Heat effort and IMO it was only bad luck in the end. Nice pick Killa, get them next time ..

tough game. looks like a killing early in the game. then turns around in the 4th and looks like an easy cover with 1:30 to go. then some last minute fts to send it to a push...

just imagine if wade would have been in the game...

Back