NBA Wednesday *Game of the Year*

Let's recap what has just occurred, shall we? You tell me which is the worst part (or second-worst, because obviously the Wade injury trumps everything else).

Dwyane Wade leaves the game with an injury minutes into the first quarter.

Miami was covering +6 from 10:59 of the 4Q until :04 of the 4Q.

Miami had the SU lead with 1:09 left.

Tyrus Thomas, 52% on the year, calmly drains 2-2 from the line with 24 seconds left.

Ben Gordon misses his second FT with :14 left, assuring the cover for Miami, but gets the offensive rebound and then makes 2-2.

Udonis Haslem steps to the line with 7 seconds left. Now, of course if he makes both, Miami covers. He doesn't.

Miami fouls, down by 4, with 4 seconds left. Absurd. Gordon of course makes them both.

Jason Williams misses a layup at the buzzer.

There are simply no words to describe my luck.

talk about a crazy game to follow with emotional lows and highs

btw, bator got the middle

Killa said:
Let's recap what has just occurred, shall we? You tell me which is the worst part (or second-worst, because obviously the Wade injury trumps everything else).

Dwyane Wade leaves the game with an injury minutes into the first quarter.

Miami was covering +6 from 10:59 of the 4Q until :04 of the 4Q.

Miami had the SU lead with 1:09 left.

Tyrus Thomas, 52% on the year, calmly drains 2-2 from the line with 24 seconds left.

Ben Gordon misses his second FT with :14 left, assuring the cover for Miami, but gets the offensive rebound and then makes 2-2.

Udonis Haslem steps to the line with 7 seconds left. Now, of course if he makes both, Miami covers. He doesn't.

Miami fouls, down by 4, with 4 seconds left. Absurd. Gordon of course makes them both.

Jason Williams misses a layup at the buzzer.

There are simply no words to describe my luck.

BoDogKilla,
I don't know if you watched the game or just was getting it on updates but I watched the game and I totally agree with your luck being incredible. I have had so many experiences like this that I feel we are bonded in some way. I watched the 4th quarter of this game and the sickest part of this push instead of win was when Ben Gordon missed his 2nd free throw left with 14 seconds left he didn't get the offensive rebound as you thought....Both Haslem and Dorrell Wright fought over the rebound under the Bulls basket and ended up ripping it out of each others hands and out of bounds back to the Bulls.
Luckily Haslem made the 2nd of 2 free throws at the end as the camera caught Riley giving the immediate hack sign to his team even after Haslem missed the first free throw.
Good Luck to you and keep up the good work.
This was a great situation and I feel 100% sure that if it not for Wade going out we would have gotten this one.

Poop

BDK, I enjoy all your picks, even though I don't respond, I do read them and root for you...your one of my favs. This was a good play, you can't cap shit that happened in this game...gl bro.

Yeah that was fucked up, you should of had the cover. If it makes you feel any beter check out my 0-5 day!

No matter what events happened to end the game. If you bet on an nba team who loses their all nba player in the first minute of the game, than you should feel lucky for a push..
I know if the lakers lost kobe or minny lost kg and i still got a push out of my bet i would be thrilled. Get em next time

Back