~Utah

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Portland

Really want Eddy Curry for reasons no one will ever understand

Golden State

Don Nelson - staying there next year if he wants too, will not be fired

Knicks

Camby could be coming back (these rumors are being denyed by the Clipper, NYC and Portland)

Portland really wanted Lee but passed cause NY wanted too much preseason (Jack and number 1)

There was a huge rumor on the Bucks insider board I visit. Guy has called many trades out before who said by the trade deadline Charlie Villanueva will be traded for Carl Landry and filler (Brent Barry was named). Would hate it as a Bucks fan

Knicks, Blazers, Clippers trade could be in works

The New York Daily News reports that the Trail Blazers, the Knicks and the Clippers could be mulling over a three-way trade that would send David Lee to Portland and Quentin Richardson to Los Angeles, and both Marcus Camby and Channing Frye to New York.

Knicks president Donnie Walsh denied that he was working on the trade, although the Daily News said several sources within the Knicks organization confirmed that the prospect of adding Camby to the roster has been discussed recently.

Portland has been interested in Lee for some time, and it is believed that Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni would be happy to exchange the 6-9 Lee for the 7-0 Camby at center.

Knicks, Blazers, Clippers trade could be in works

The New York Daily News reports that the Trail Blazers, the Knicks and the Clippers could be mulling over a three-way trade that would send David Lee to Portland and Quentin Richardson to Los Angeles, and both Marcus Camby and Channing Frye to New York.

Knicks president Donnie Walsh denied that he was working on the trade, although the Daily News said several sources within the Knicks organization confirmed that the prospect of adding Camby to the roster has been discussed recently.

Portland has been interested in Lee for some time, and it is believed that Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni would be happy to exchange the 6-9 Lee for the 7-0 Camby at center.

Not gonna happen.

Not gonna happen.

all three denied it yesterday

Knicks

NY times is obsessed with trying to convince Donnie Walsh to get rid of Curry

Raptors/Mavs

Howard for Parker/Bargnani in the works

Sixers

Andre Miller might be someone they might want to unload to cut a $10 million contract

wow raptors will be a nice squad with josh howard!! i dont know how much he will like playing there over dallas but good for raptors fans. Parker was living and dying by the three, didnt bring much defense or anything else to the table, he will be a good fit for dallas because he wont be called on for much more than that. bargnani was supposed to be like dirk actually so the trade surprises me

Lakers

Jannero Pargo is ready to leave Moscow and play for the Lakers. Pargo was on the Hornets last season and was a decent bench player. Not sure what the fuck he is doing in Moscow

Knicks

Jason Kidd says that the NY Knicks are an option next year when his contract expires
David Lee's days are numbered as a Knick more then likely

Clippers

Kaman out till after the All-star break

Wizards

Arena's may not come back this season, good sign wiz

Bulls

Larry Hughes wants to be out of chicago, and chicago wants him out of chicago, hell be traded sometime this season

Bulls

Larry Hughes wants to be out of chicago, and chicago wants him out of chicago, hell be traded sometime this season

awwww he doesn't like it there either??? who the hell could want him at this point? if you look at the lockerroom in cleveland and how much they get along when it was pieced together over the last 2 yrs around lebron---if he can't be happy there while winning and playing with lebron where is he going to be happy? what a joke.

^^ I dont think that guy has been happy anywhere he has played. I remember his early days with the sixers and he never seemed happy playing in AI's shadow and they were winning at the time. Who is even going to contemplate a trade for this guy?

one leg larry strikes again..LOL...so glad were not stuck with that contract..thanks for the trade sea and chicago

Bobcats

Looking to trade Felton and Mohhamad possibly for Diop. Thunder also somehow involved in the mix with both teams

I heard Eddy Curry might be Yag, but it's just a rumor so I thought I'd post it in here.

If Kevin Martin suddenly starts making unreasonable demands to the Kings front office that they deal for Eddy Curry, we know somethin's up.

David Aldridge is reporting that JO to Miami for Marion is being discussed seriously.

Bobcats/Mavs/Thunder

Apparently the 3 team deal which would involve, Felton and Mohhamad being dealt to the Mavs, Thunder would get Stackhouse and 2nd round pick, Charlotte would get Diop(Mavs) and Earl Watson (Thunder), has been put on hold. With Augustin getting injured.

Magic

Reports out of Boston say that the Celtics are ready to make a trade for JJ Redick...Magic GM has said this is false and was never contacted about it. The report was that Bill Walker and Gabe Pruitt would go to Orlando.

Bobcats

Charlotte media is begging the Bobcats not to trade Felton for Diop or in their words, a space eater

Lakers

Kobe Bryant is ready to play for the usa in the next olympics. If the US team wants him, they got him

Grizzlies

Awaiting decision from the Bucks, they are ready to trade Conley for Sessions and Joe Alexander.

Heat

Marion will be traded this season. Miami Herald gives him a "slim' chance to stay with the team

Nets

Might wanna trade for Larry Hughes

Grizzlies

Signing Darius Miles to another 10 day contract

Rockets

According to some Houston Chronicle sources ..David Aldridge for NBA.com made up a report about Yao not wanting to talk to T-mac, and he wants him out of Houston. My personal opinion...I dont know Yao, but this doesn't look like a guy that would want someone off a team and want him to get traded.

yao said the story was false. who knows where this shit comes from, but its worse that known people like david aldridge release this kind of shit

Heat/Raptors/ Mav's

This story is starting to heat up with the Mav's getting involved.
Some stories are reporting that Howard could end up in Miami

Nets/Bulls

Larry Hughes for Bobby Simmons is in the works

Heat/Raptors/ Mav's

This story is starting to heat up with the Mav's getting involved.
Some stories are reporting that Howard could end up in Miami

From what Ive read there is a 3 way deal with Miami, Toronto and Dallas.

From what i gather Toronto gets Howard and Magloire. Toronto sends out JO, Moon and Humphries.

Utah has also been talking to Colangelo about JO.

JO sweepstakes

Miami, Dallas, Chicago and Utah as the darkhorse.

From what i gather Toronto gets Howard and Magloire. Toronto sends out JO, Moon and Humphries.

JO sweepstakes

Kris Humphries has a fractured right fibula, so i doubt he'd be inlcuded in any trade anytime soon

JO sweepstakes

who gets Marion, im pretty sure if there a trade then Marion is involved

Dallas would get Marion, JO would go to Miami and Stackhouse and Banks will also move.

Kris Humphries has a fractured right fibula, so i doubt he'd be inlcuded in any trade anytime soon
I dont how solid that injury is. The deadline is a couple of weeks away anyways and Miami probably wants to see if JO can stay healthy anyways. Utah is the surprise for me.

A deal that would send Jermaine O'Neal to Miami and Shawn Marion to Toronto is progressing. According to a league sources, the two teams have exchanged medical records, usually a precursor to a deal. The Knicks had talked to Miami about a Marion-for-Eddy Curry deal, but Curry has appeared in only one game this season due to a knee injury.

From Frank Isola

Knicks

Shaq could finish his career in NY
Stephon Marbury is ready to listen to what Greek teams have to offer

Toronto/Miami

Trade medical papers

Jamario Moon is hopeless.

Was talking to one of the Raptors scouts, they've been monitoring his progress since the beginning of the season and the scout did mention that they were looking at a player from Portland....not too sure who though, those details were private.

Jamario Moon is hopeless.

Was talking to one of the Raptors scouts, they've been monitoring his progress since the beginning of the season and the scout did mention that they were looking at a player from Portland....not too sure who though, those details were private.

Its not his fault that the Raps are weak at the sf/sg slot. He is ideal as a guy off the bench. Him playing 30+ minutes a night just amplifies his deficiencies.

Celtics

Marbury has confirmed they have made an offer. Rips the knicks in doing so by saying they are playing a kids game

Miami

Brad Miller could go there along with Kenny Thomas for Marion

Knicks

Nate Robinson could possibly be traded, but it could come as late as the offseason. He might also be used to sweeten the pot if the Knicks can unload Curry

word on the grapevine is David Stern has been propositioned with changing the league's slogan to "the NBGay, it's Fagtastic", but is reluctant to accept on the basis of how the truth may impact ratings.

Sixers

Still ready to trade Andre Miller

Miami

Add that team to the list of teams Marbury wants to play for

Sixers

No interest in trading Brand right now

Knicks

Even with the summer of 2010 just a year and a half away, the Knicks believe they can keep David Lee

Mavericks

Josh Howard doesnt want to be traded, he loves playing for Dallas and think that a trade wouldnt be needed.

Raptors

Colangelo has dismissed the rumors the Bosh said there is no way he would sign back with the Raptors once he hits free agency

Stephen A. Smith (insert your personal feelings about him here) was on ESPN this afternoon screaming to anyone who'd listen that Bosh wants out of Toronto, bad.

He was saying Dallas, Chicago (I think), and someone else. Of course, that's all not until 2010.

Back