NBA Plays (Bubble Edition)...

Had to go ML.

Fav spread at -3 or less, go moneyline.

Double-revenge and Meat perimeter defense.

Raps built for bubble ball.

Another play up in a bit.

ML could and probably will shorten once the Butler mess is resolved.

Figure dude just forgot his daily test.

ML could and probably will shorten once the Butler mess is resolved.

Figure dude just forgot his daily test.

Could be, but doesn’t look likely that he forgot a test or that it’s COVID related. The team has said they are aware and that his absence is excused. It’s also doubtful it’s about him having to take off the jersey with no name on it, but that’s also a possibility.

Flippers will get going at some point in this game.

The odds of the Suns making the playoffs are incredibly tiny.

I do like what Monty is doing in Phoenix though, got the kids being accountable.

Flippers motivation is chemistry and consistency going forward and obviously securing that 2 or 3 seed.

Also fading sub-5 teams off big comeback wins has been golden (at least outside of the bubble).

Will pay to see if it works in this weird setting.

Missed this pregame. Any value on Clips 2H without Pat Bev or is that a sign they’re gonna take it easy?

Bubble Ball, man.

Not gonna call the 8.5 dead just yet.

Fairly strong 2nd half spread for the Flippers.

Suns will cool off with the shooting.

At the half shooting over 51% as a team and over 60% from 3.

yeah when pretty ricky is hitting 3s it gets a lot harder. especially when today's game is win if you make 3s and lose if you miss 3s. whenever those non shooter pricks decide to have a good shooting night it throws the entire thing off. still got time though and hopefully the clippers show some pride

watching a lot of these bubble games reminds me of watching g-league games, just in a sense guys are just running up and down the floor even less focused than in a regular nba game. i think we're seeing somewhat of an effect of having no fans. it looks more like pickup games now more than ever.

Flippers were in the penalty the most part of that 3rd quarter and settled for jump shots.

Their transition play has been awful.

I don't think any of the 'contending' teams have put together 2 good games back to back other than the Raptors.

Back