NBA Playoffs...

Yeah, I would....that is just taking the 2nd half under basically

I like to wait usually till later in a game but had to go early on principle...

Who knows..we could see a game where there is like 40 points in first half of third and I start getting nervous...

I have a few different middle goals here...we'll see what happens...

I think "principle" is thrown out the window with the way the NBA is played now. It's a brand new game.

Been doing it all playoffs...hitting these unders and overs when they get ridiculous...That is what I mean by principle.

Over 235.5 -112 LIVE 1.50 units

I took this at end of 3rd because sometimes live betting shuts down a bit early in these ridiculous blowouts...def feel it goes under...if something pops for a great middle I might hit the rest of it...

Well, the under is safe...looks like no middles tonight but we'll take making a few units on the game overall...

Three-point barrage by the likes of Frye, James Young & RJ with the dagger with :21

17 points total in the final 2:13 - 11 in the final 1:05 ... legendary middle

I thought I was fucked on my over 215 with about 7 minutes to go. Lol. And you hit a live 235. Nice.

I wanted to get a preview of sorts up but work has been busy plus a few other life things...

With that being said, as the regular season wore down I looked to this series as one where there would be some value in the under. The Game 1 number swelled to 226.5 I believe at some point and has gotten knocked down to 224.5 this morning(maybe it was last night).

If this series gets to 6 games, I predict that the total in that game will be more like 218.5-219. So, that is how I think the series will go. That is tough to say with the horrid Cavs defense but at the same point the Warriors still take some 'time' off scoring. It is just a natural part of their game.

I'll definitely be in-game betting the total quite a bit.

My most likely scenarios for series are...

Warriors in 5
Warriors in 6

I flip-flopped my order last minute here...

Coinflip on Durant/Curry MVP...

Hopefully we have some intense 4th quarters like the Christmas Day game, that was terrific.

Everyone enjoy the series.

Under under under...:). Hit the 4th qtr... we'll see how long the over inflation lasts..

The Golden State Warriors had a +12.1 net rating this season.
The 2004 Detroit Pistons had a +14.7 net rating after acquiring Sheed.

I don't play prop bets in the playoffs anymore...but when I do 'hypothetically' I like to make max wagers on Lebron Over 6.5 FT's made -120...

Just sayin...

You like the under again tonight, baw?

Hit it at 252 live...luckily was busy and barely saw game so couldn't get in my first target of 235 lol...

Once that ceiling hit, it was an easy bet...but played smaller than the 'return to prop bets'...dumbass me...

Marc SteinVerified account @ESPNSteinLine <small class="time" style="font-size: 14px; color: rgb(101, 119, 134);"> 53m53 minutes ago</small><button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle" type="button" aria-haspopup="true" style="color: rgb(170, 184, 194); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 16px; line-height: 1; font-family: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; padding: 2px 9px; transition: box-shadow 0.15s ease-in-out; position: relative;">More
</button>

LeBron first half in Game 2: 5 drives; 8 plays in transition; 16 paint points. Second half: 0 drives; 3 plays in transition; 4 paint points

The man, the legend.

Value your contributions BAR and efforts to keep this place halfway sane.

All the best man.

Back