NBA Playoffs INGAME...

Deron, Jefferson, Korver, and shumpert wouldn't even be good in my local over 40 JCC league....my god lebron the GM isn't great at building a bench...

The Warriors lead 39-31 at the end of the first quarter. They're 23-0 when scoring 35 or more points in the first quarter this season, according to ESPN Stats

Bam got the Durant 1h point prop, GSW 1h tt and a couple FTs for Durant all in one there

Richard Jefferson is actually older then I am....so I am now pretty impressed as I'm on my recliner with a heating pad on my back because I slept funny....

seriously, that was as brutal a moose as you're ever going to see for those on the opposite side; that bet was a stone cold dead winner with 7 ticks left

Cleveland has exerted so much energy and played as well as it can. Yet they're down 6. Meanwhile GSW is well rested and in the flow, easily.

Emotion and a crowd only gets you so far.

GSW will control the 2H.

51/67 Dubs points have come from Scurry/Durante/Klay and I don't think that will change in the 2h unless it gets to blowout mode

seriously, that was as brutal a moose as you're ever going to see for those on the opposite side; that bet was a stone cold dead winner with 7 ticks left

My brutal moose happened in Paris today with that bitch Svitolina not covering +4 up 6-3, 5-1...then followed up with Kei not covering +6 after winning the first 6-2. I'm moosed out

My brutal moose happened in Paris today with that bitch Svitolina not covering +4 up 6-3, 5-1...then followed up with Kei not covering +6 after winning the first 6-2. I'm moosed out

Halep usually loses those kind of matches at this stage of a Slam: a fact that further compounds the nature of that loss.

I realize the NBA ripped off liberal ESPN by a half billion a year but they don't owe them a game 5.

Call the game legit.

That's how professional refs do it though ... just give one team the fifty fifty calls. usually enough

ref scared .. mob has his wife and kid in the basement ... and he is trying so hard but he might lose them both anyway

Back