NBA Playoffs INGAME...

Conley initiated all the contact. Don't get rewarded for going straight up on defense like you're coached.

muthafucka, Houston in 3

this team is mush and reputation, so hard to watch but unfortunately I love Kawhi. Still sloppy joe

Age will show in this one imo, holy smokes this is a dream for Houston. Run and be done, and quick...this is Spurs funeral and time to reload.

I understand the thinking, just completely disagree 100%. This is a mismatch alright..especially after that series. It's 1 on 8. Sweet.

Guess we'll have some fun going head's up, Aldridge should look old as fuck in this series let alone everyone else that's actually old

Good thing with how this Grizz series played out, we could get some soft lines on SA.

Grizz always make the Spurs fight for it. Houston present no such problems, they are custard where it matters.

Been the route all along...

Dubs over Blazers in 4

Spurs over Rox in 5 or 6

Dubs over Spurs in 5 max

And that is how the west was won...

At this point in playoffs, doesn't matter the sport...I throw public/dollars/etc out the door. I'm confident in what I've watched and know.

Sorry, this Spurs team is one cog and several spokes. I love Kawhi, have watched since virtually all of his SDSU game and I love the guy, it's time to build around him and San Antonio are brilliant because they will be very good for the next decade if they build right. Hate that he's on that team. But this is the transition time.

First playoff series since '95 for these teams...the EPIC Olajuwon vs Admiral...

Admiral was MVP, Hakeem smoked him and made him look silly then made Shaq silly the next series.

loved those Rox teams

Jet, Dream, Big shot Rob, Vernon, lil Scotty Brooks, Sam I am, Glyde, TMurray

won shit ton with them over Shaq in Finals sweep

Jizz started off well then their collective asshole puckered up.

They will sum up everything we thought about them this season should they let this opportunity slip.

Surprised 'Psycho' Snyder lets them get away with being so passive.

Interesting BC. I'm still hoping for a favourable line on the Jazz in the 3Q. I still think they win this game.

Back