***NBA Playoffs In Game ***

You have to feel like Boston is wasting a good opportunity here to start this half.

Meanwhile Indiana using more clock than usual.

Pacers trying hard on defense. No doubt.

Boston offense blah.

I think we have ourselves a series.

Game 4 should be very interesting adjustment wise.

Bet Boston live.
Hopefully they can hit a few jumpers.

Pacers simply can't win this game playing this slow and wasting clock. Boston D will feast on that.

This game was there for the taking.

Brutal 2h of offense from Indiana.

Still time but I think that the misses at 93-90 are just killer.

The challenge rules are so stupid to begin with.

But giving up those stupid challenge options before the 2Q is even more stupid.

How the fuck are you not saving your challenges for the late stages of the game....

IIRC the reason the shot clock resets to 14 on fouls is because the ball starts in the offensive zone and a team could in theory take up to 10 seconds under normal conditions to cross the timeline and get into the offensive zone. So 24-10 = 14.

But 10 seconds to cross into the forecourt no longer is the rule, now its 8 seconds. So shouldn't the shot clock reset to 16 now?

Reactions: KJ
Someone wake Jerry and let him know that every other Dallas team has either won or is on their way to winning a title in the last 7 months.

Jason Kidd has blown out the competition as the best coach of the final four, kudos to him

Point guard picking it up more than others is not shocking though

Oh, the worst of the 4 coaches left by a mile.

A championship would be in spite of.
I will struggle to think Tatum/Brown are championship stars if it happens. Would be a travesty, the weakest in my life outside of your Detroit team that beat the Lakers but that was the ultimate team win in an age of stars. Tatum...nope! Brown...might be better than Tatum lol.

Celtics brand is good for the game, this version is not a championship team in the NBA. White and Jrue will have to make everything, no misses for four games.

Back