***NBA Playoffs In Game ***

I've never understood "running out of challenges" in any sport as long as your challenges are accurate. Once you miss one, I get it. But if you're continually pointing out mistakes that's on the officials, not you / your team.

I've never understood "running out of challenges" in any sport as long as your challenges are accurate. Once you miss one, I get it. But if you're continually pointing out mistakes that's on the officials, not you / your team.
I definitely don’t get it in NBA.

Can’t have them stopping the games multiple times per quarter. But they should def get at least one back in this case in the 4th. Take their timeouts away. But not a challenge.

Wolves were up 4 and haven’t got a decent shot off since. Completely gassed. Coach has to know better. Horrid possessions.

Choke by the young but somehow exhausted Wolves. Ant was sitting to start the quarter. Never seen Kobe or MJ giving up possessions. Has a long way to go.

Feel free to do something Indy, so this doesn't turn into a blowout that kills my prop.
I have several sprinkled in parlays too, only one that doesn't look good is Turner o1.5 threes and that's because of foul trouble

Don't get blown out please

Not sure how timeouts work in NBA but Carlisle did a masterclass to keep them in this game even though he had to use 4 of them

Would have done a helluva lot better if a +410 parlay that needed Halliburton o8.5 assists when he had 8 going into a 4th quarter only down 13 but great neat ended up decent

Rick should be ashamed of what he trotted out in the 4th quarter of a (technically) winnable game.

If I was a player prop bettor I'd be pissed...

Rick should be ashamed of what he trotted out in the 4th quarter of a (technically) winnable game.

If I was a player prop bettor I'd be pissed...
Spot on, luckily I passed on player props last night, would have went 1-4....

Carlisle reminds me of Buffalo bills Sean mcdummy

Clog the fucking lane. How are these guys just standing in the paint with no one around over and over

Back