NBA Playoffs (Conference Finals)...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
Season: 49-23-2 (+56.22)

Playoffs: 11-13 (-3.36)

Overall: 60-36-2 (+52.86)

Playoffs this year have been drunk, crazy results.

Will try and own these Conference Finals and get the cash rolling.

First play up in a bit.

🤝

These new emoji's are ass, btw...

Obvious play here.

Boston gonna get whatever they want offensively in this series.

Teams that shot 60% or better in a playoff game and are road dogs are 0-5 ATS...

So since the 76ers and the Knicks are not in the playoffs anymore, you’re relegated to what you got left out of your arsenal, which is taking the Celtics my point because all you do is take East Coast teams minus the points once in a great while you might take the clippers But in general, you have really stuck it up and I think that you should consider not posting anymore because you’re losing a lot of people a lot of money you fucking suck

Mavs make sense catching that many ...Tough series , any game could go either way imo ...

Best of luck Brother, sweep your slate

So since the 76ers and the Knicks are not in the playoffs anymore, you’re relegated to what you got left out of your arsenal, which is taking the Celtics my point because all you do is take East Coast teams minus the points once in a great while you might take the clippers But in general, you have really stuck it up and I think that you should consider not posting anymore because you’re losing a lot of people a lot of money you fucking suck
It kinda is the “EASTERN” Conference Finals there, pal. SMH

Flaky unserious Celtics, multiple DD leads blown.

They could have stomped but they let the Pacers hang around like good company men.

Under Mazulla this team has so, so many unmotivated sequences. Worst coach of the Final 4...

Game 1 always the hardest game to bet of any series.

Wolves just went 7 games vs an interior team now in after only a couple of days face a team that is more perimeter orientated.

This is a great spot for Dallas, ML is an option but played the points on offer...

Gonna attack this series hard in Game 3.

Lean C's at the minus tonight but won't force a play.

May hit something live if I get the right number...

Your good on trends and stats. Do you have one for this game?

Teams that lost Game 1 of the Conference Finals off a Game 7 are 1-4 ATS in Game 2.

Have to play the Mavs either way, bad matchup for the Wolves. Bounce-back baked into the line, I'll take the 'value'.

Win or lose sets the table for a monster Game 3 play...

Should the C's roll in this spot - yes, do I trust them - nope.

Pacers 3-0 ATS in their last 3 games without Fonzworth Bentley (6-4-3 ATS on the season as a whole).

Had the Fonz played I'd have swung the ding-a-ling big on Boston.

The C's blessing every single team they've faced this postseason with injuries...

Pacers or nothing given the circumstances.

Personally I'll pass, better opportunities tomorrow...

Only once in my gambling years have I seen the home team fail in Game 3 after going up 2-0 in the Conference Finals.

That was back in 2016 when the LeCramps Cavs shit the bed as -16 home chalk vs the Avery Bradley and Marcus Smart lead Celtics.

Jaylen Brown came off the bench for the C's and scored 0 points. Cramps scored 11 points in 45 minutes played.

Was basically LeShaves being a 'company man'.

Is a small sample though, lower seeded team has only won the first two games 5 times since 2000 (they have gone 4-1 SU and 3-2 ATS).

Overall though the home team up 2-0 in this spot has gone 9-3 SU all-time...

Only once in my gambling years have I seen the home team fail in Game 3 after going up 2-0 in the Conference Finals.

That was back in 2016 when the LeCramps Cavs shit the bed as -16 home chalk vs the Avery Bradley and Marcus Smart lead Celtics.

Jaylen Brown came off the bench for the C's and scored 0 points. Cramps scored 11 points in 45 minutes played.

Was basically LeShaves being a 'company man'.

Is a small sample though, lower seeded team has only won the first two games 5 times since 2000 (they have gone 4-1 SU and 3-2 ATS).

Overall though the home team up 2-0 in this spot has gone 9-3 SU all-time...
I love the stats but I did not see this coming. Everyone and their moms is on the wolves.

Tatum 5-0 (4-1 ATS) in road closeout games.

When teams win road closeout games they have gone 143-11-2 ATS (92.9%).

So if you like the C's, lay the points if you like the Pacers, play them on the ML...

Tatum 5-0 (4-1 ATS) in road closeout games.

When teams win road closeout games they have gone 143-11-2 ATS (92.9%).

So if you like the C's, lay the points if you like the Pacers, play them on the ML...
143-11-2 dates back to when out of curiosity?

Obvious concern is the league wanting another game given Game 1 of the Finals is 9-10 days away...

Positive is no one is watching the ECF's any way, Celtics playoff run the least inspiring I've seen in sometime.

Just beating up on injured teams out East...

Yeah, screw this Celtics company ass team.

No team has taken more of my money than the basketball version of Kid n' Play.

Clowns...

Kid n Play, legendary rap duo : r/90s

Back