NBA Playoff Plays (Round One)...

1-2 (-2.2)

Got a little excited yesterday and added two games I probably shouldn't have.

Oklahoma City Thunder at Portland Trail Blazers

The play...

Trail Blazers -3 (3 units)

:cheers3:

'Circle the Wagons' playoff opener at home for the Blazers vs a team that defeated them 4 straight times this season.

Thunder haven't won a road playoff game since KD left, they are 0-6 SU losing by an average margin of 12.6 points.

Overall as a franchise they are 10-30 all-time as road dogs in the playoffs losing by an average margin of 7.4 points.

Yep. That last 6 minutes of the 2nd was brutally sloppy. Pretty amazing to put up 50 the first 17.5 minutes to only score 4 in the last 6.5.

By the numbers the Blazers have never lost a home game in the Dame era when they have a lead of 12 or more after 1 quarter.

23-0 SU (18-5 ATS)

#touchwood

Rudy Gobert easily in the top 5 'Most Overrated Players'.

Jizz don't stand a chance.

3-2 (+2.8)

2-0 yesterday.

Los Angeles Clippers at Golden State Warriors

The play...

Warriors -13 (2 units)

:cheers3:

Not gonna get involved with the Sixers r/n. Maybe they sort it out tonight but it's not worth risking money.

Historically the Nets are in a good position to cover.

Road dogs that led Game 1 (Round 1) wire to wire are 5-1 ATS in Game 2 last 6 occasions. This went 2-0 ATS last season (Pels and Pacers).

Embiid is hurt, Simmons is the un-clutchest player in the NBA. Ben is a bigger, more terrible version of Westbrook.

Sixers could still roll and I hope they do but I'll pass and re-attack this series in Game 3.

Dubs average margin of victory in Game 2 of Round 1 during their 'dynasty' is 15.7 points.

Last 2 occasions the average MOV has been 22 points.

Not sure why the line moved backwards but win or lose I'm comfortable with this play.

Win by committee teams are no chance vs the Dubs.

lol, crooked Dubs gonna stem this favorite run and lend a hand to Vegas.

31-14 run by the Flippers after going down 31 points, 44 points scored by them in the 3rd quarter.

Smh...

Will be the first time the Dubs have failed to cover a playoff game when they've lead by 30 or more at any stage.

12-0 (12-0 ATS) all-time.

12-1 after tonight.

don't contact Golden State
there is a team much better
1f74d39af5f7.gif

Back