NBA Playoff Plays (Conference Finals)...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
Record goes here.

Leggo.

Cleveland Cavaliers at Boston Celtics

The play...

Cavaliers ML -120 (3.6 to win 3)

:popcorn:

Don't seem to have the magic this postseason, grossly underestimated the Celtics last round.

Kudos to them and Brad Stevens. They meet their maker here though.

Cramps in his element, dude should intimidate the C's just like he did the Raps.

Also he hasn't lost a Round 3 Game 1 since his move back to Cleveland.

LBJ streaky in the postseason...

Dude is 40-13 SU if on a streak of 4 or more in the playoffs.

Have the series over in 5 games.

34-27 (+10.45)

Need to make the right reads these next two rounds.

Think I've got a solid take out West.

Last edited:
Cavs unlike the Dubs cannot afford to drop Game 1, much smaller room for error.

Need to set the precedent early and build on their previous series annihilation of Toronto.

Expected intimidation starts in a few hours.

Cavs played in line with regular season results / significantly outperformed in round 2. I’d expect them to split the difference in round 3 - a comfortable series win in the end, but not expecting this C’s bunch to be a cakewalk.

A hard 5 or easy 6 feels about right.

C's won the last series because of the Sixers mental errors.

Philly didn't get 'beat', they 'lost'.

All the late money on the C's right now though.

C's won the last series because of the Sixers mental errors.

Philly didn't get 'beat', they 'lost'.

All the late money on the C's right now though.
Totally disagree with that. That series is a sweep if the NBA didn't step in...in game 4.

After years of being conditioned by the league that it's about it's stars, I will eat cake and say I have once again severely discredited this C's team.

That being said, Cavs in 6.

1l3.gif

Dubs 13-1 SU in Game 1's since 2014 vs Scotty Foster, T-Bruv and stooge to be named later.

Game 2 notes for the ECF's...

Road teams off a 20+ Game 1 loss are 8-32 SU in Game 2 last 40 occasions.

Cramps is 3-5 SU on the road off a 20-point playoff loss in his career (0-3 last 3).

Cavs looked like they came into Game 1 with no game plan whatsoever.

They ran nothing from Round 2 that worked and nothing from the previous C's match-ups that worked.

Cramps was 9-3 SU (5-0 last 5) on 4+ days rest vs the Least in the playoffs.

Just a lot of this on the sideline, assistant coach Cramps just as bad.

OpulentMaleAustraliancurlew-size_restricted.gif

AssuredMagnificentAnnelid-size_restricted.gif

HauntingLavishBluebreastedkookaburra.gif

Only 4 teams in the past 8 seasons have bounced back in Game 2 off a 20+ beatdown on the road and won.

Most recent was Game 2 of Sixers v Heat in Round 1 but that was a Scott Foster game.

To line Cleveland at a lower line in Game 2 than they were for Game 1, and now dogging them outright off initial line movement suggests books are welcoming Cavs Game 2 money with open arms. Cavs could easily have opened at -2.5 in game 2 if the books believed in them.

My line for Game 1 of the WCF's (CRIS opener in brackets)...

Rockets -5.5 (-2)

:shake:

Cavs 0-4 ATS (1-3 SU) when they wear grey suits to the game, losing by an average of 15.1 points.

tellin line for game 2

everyone expecting a big bounceback by Cavs and books still give you 1-2 points in hand and C's now favored?

me thinks books not buyin into that fallacy

adding...

Golden State Warriors at Houston Rockets

The play...

Rockets
ML -120
(3 units)

Game 1's are funny and no series is won or lost in the first game but this game is huge for the Rockets.

Trusting my line here.

Dubs will have this series but Houston gets 1-2 wins with the first being tonight.

:tiphat:

It's the Rockets' Game 7 here.

You don't go about 'pimping' your team this season to fuck up in the first instance.

You win Game 1, draw peeps in that maybe you can and then drop the next 4 straight.

That's the NBA way.

Hampton 5 line-up for the Dubs.

Need Scott Foster to do his thing, who's getting 2 fouls first for the Dubs ?...

Just don't have it this season, will try and salvage what I can. Was due a shitty one.

I very very strongly suggest not backing the Rockets again in this series

I agree but am partial to Game 2 right now.

Not sure how the Rockets kept losing Klay tonight but they did.

Goes to show that 4 All-Stars are better than 2.

Everything was there for the Rockets, they even had Lang cursing the Dubs and they lost by DD's.

Got blocked by Gabewins on Tweeter today so at least I accomplished something. #winning

That is better than winning a bet.

I love that ole Tipsy thinks so badly of people here yet interacts with that slimeball.

I agree but am partial to Game 2 right now.

Not sure how the Rockets kept losing Klay tonight but they did.

Goes to show that 4 All-Stars are better than 2.

Everything was there for the Rockets, they even had Lang cursing the Dubs and they lost by DD's.

Steph and KD needed 42 shots to score 55 combined / Harden needed 24 shots to score 42. Didn’t matter, blowout. Only reason tt wasn’t a wire to wire blowout was because Dubs got sloppy with the ball at the end of Q2.

I sincerely think I’m seeing this series very clearly. This is Cavs Raptors East edition, there’s a chance Houston goes 0-4 ats here in getting swept.

Steph and KD needed 42 shots to score 55 combined / Harden needed 24 shots to score 42. Didn’t matter, blowout. Only reason tt wasn’t a wire to wire blowout was because Dubs got sloppy with the ball at the end of Q2.

I sincerely think I’m seeing this series very clearly. This is Cavs Raptors East edition, there’s a chance Houston goes 0-4 ats here in getting swept.

Agree, you're probably 99.8% right. I was always gonna bet Houston in Game 1 of this series since Round 1 though.

Knew it would be a Golden Statement as said in the discussion thread.

Unfortunately I'm all about backwards logic in 2017/18.

Nice read Raems and always appreciate your thoughts.

Back