NBA Playoff 2015 - Player's props bets

divol

The Spurs can suck my manhood
James Harden Under 27.5, 2.09 odds - 8 units play
Dwight Howard Under 18.5 points, 1.90 odds - 6 units play
Dirk Nowitzki Over 17.5 points, 1.84 odds - 6 units play
Antony Davis Over 25.5 points, 1.92 odds - 5 units play

I just thought I will start this thread with only NBA props on the players (and some series prices as well maybe) bets.

Took Valencunas Under 12.5 as well, but couldn't post at the time...

Hope to do well.

Three bets for now:
Brook Lopez Over 20.5 points, 2.16 odds - 7 units play
Agree with the total, not with the odds. I think that 20 - 22 points should be Lopez average in this series

Horford Over 16.5 points, 1.98 odds - 7 units play
Lopez can't guard Horford, Horford can't guard Lopez

Joe Johnson Over 13.5 points, 1.93 odds - 7 units play
Korver can't guard JJ, JJ can't guard Korver.

I just hope that Hollins won't go with defensive options, like playing Brown a SF and Plumlee getting big minutes...

Thanks mate!

Adding three more:

Kevin Love Over 16.5 points, 10.2 odds - 8 units play- Pinnacle

Kevin Love Over 9.5 rebounds, 2.03 odds - 7 units play- Pinnacle
Kyrie Over 21.5 points, 1.85 odds - 7 units play - Pinnacle

Just think that it's super important to Blatt to get Love involved in the playoffs.

Always fun to see your bet for a full game winning (almost) at HT already. Irving with 20 points at HT and two crazy three point baskets :)

3 - 0 in Cleveland's game. Entire Cleveland team is making a huge effort to make Love important piece of the puzzel.
Obviously the odds on Love were 2.10 and not 10.2 :)

Was sure that I posted the Over on CP3 and Blake in Clips game. Went 2 - 0 there, but I guess forgot to post :(

Toronto - Washinton:

Valanciunas Under 10.5 points, 1.84 odds - 8 units play - Pinnacle
Lowry Over 16.5 points, 1.98 odds - 7 units play - Pinnacle

Valanciunas just doesn't score against the Wizards. I liked Under 12.5 from Game 1 a lot more, but anything above 10 is fine by me.
Lowry is a bit of a gamble, due to injury, but I saw him in the end of Game 1. I think he will carry the team tonight.

Cleveland - Washington

I like all the bets I took in Game 1, but Kyrie got 2 more points to his total and Love got the same totals, but from 2.00+ odds they fell to 1.80 odds and 1.67 odds, so only one bet worth taking I think:
Love Over 16.5 points, 1.80 odds - 7 units play - Pinnacle

Cleveland still wants and needs to see Love involved.

Houston - Dallas

Harden's total stayed the same compared to Game 1, but huge drop on the odds. Dirk got two more points (but got a nice rise on the odds, while Dwight lost two points (and bad odds), but I will take all three yet again.
Harden struggles in the playoffs, with teams focused on him. Chandler can do really well against Dwight and Houston love to play small ball against the Mavs, so not much minutes for Dwight.
Playoff is always germinator time.
James Harden Under 27.5, 1.88 odds - 8 units play
Dwight Howard Under 16.5 points, 1.78 odds - 6 units play
Dirk Nowitzki Over 19.5 points, 2.08 odds - 6 units play

Brook Lopez Over 19.5 points, 2.14 odds - 8 units play
Joe Johnson Over 15.5 points, 2.04 odds - 7 units play

Logic is simple. Lopez really has big advantage on offense against Hawks defenders in the paint, who feel a lot better outside the paint than protecting the paint.
Pacers struggled against Hawks last season, mostly because Hibbert can't play 2 - 3 feet from the basket, but Lopez feels just fine in those areas as well and while he is not as good of a defender as Hibbert, he is much more mobile, so Hollins doesn't need to hide him on defense, as Vogel was forced with Hibbert.
Lopez should get plenty of minutes, be active and lead the Nets scoring wise.
JJ is simple story. He wants so much to win in Atlanta, after giving them everything he got and hearing his former fans booing him.
He didn't choose to get the huge contract, Hawks did it, to take him from Phoenix and he was their go to guy for several years and did a good job doing so.
He knows how to play on offense and take what is given by defense, Korver can't guard him - I like his chances to go Over his total again tonight.

Lillard Over 5.5 assists, 1.80 odds - 7 units play - Pinnacle

Lillard did a good job dishing assists against Memphis previously and with Conley good to go in Game 2, I doubt he will be able to scorch Memphis all by himself.
The assists total given here is pretty low and the odds are really nice, so it's really worth the risk here I believe.

Chris Paul Over 21.5 points, 1.85 odds - 7 units play
Blake Griffin Over 23.5 points, 1.98 odds - 7 units play

This is their series. A loss in this playoffs, especially in the first round, especially with home court advantage, will put the label of a loser on CP3 even tighter and Blake is one huge miss match for the Spurs.
Don't get me wrong, I like Spurs odds to win this one, but I believe it will be in spite of CP3 and Blake's efforts and not due to lack of such.

Took Love Over 16.5 and the same with Middleton, but forgot to post.

One play still available, Davis Over 26.5 points, 1.70 odds - 8 units play - Pinnacle
He came through in fourth quarter in Game 1, but was too tired in Game 2. At home, trailing 0 - 2, he should step up big time.

Had Davis over 42 pts, boards and blocks last night and was getting nervous. Monty Williams needs to be fired. Some of the worst coaching decisions I've ever seen in the playoffs.

I think cp3 goes off tonight. Stars usually step it up on the road as the role players take a bit of a back seat.

Dwight Under 17.5, 1.85 odds - 8 units play
He won't give two games in a row like Game 2 (especially not against Chandler)
Harden Under 26.5, 1.90 odds - 7 units play
Will continue to take this bet until proven otherwise...
Ellis Over 20.5 points, 1.90 odds - 8 units play
Benefits the most from Rondo's end of the road
Dirk Over 19.5 points, 2.00 odds - 8 units play
Who if not him will carry the team in such a moment?

Valancuinas Under 10.,5 points, 1.73 odds - 8 units play
Hate the odds, but really don't see him play as well on the road.

CP3 Over 21.5 points, 1.93 odds - 8 units play
Blake Griffin Over 23.5 points, 2.01 odds - 8 units play

I like Clips chances tonight and both took the blame for last night's loss. Expect both to put up stats.

Dwight Under 17.5, 1.85 odds - 8 units play
He won't give two games in a row like Game 2 (especially not against Chandler)
Harden Under 26.5, 1.90 odds - 7 units play
Will continue to take this bet until proven otherwise...
Ellis Over 20.5 points, 1.90 odds - 8 units play
Benefits the most from Rondo's end of the road
Dirk Over 19.5 points, 2.00 odds - 8 units play
Who if not him will carry the team in such a moment?

Valancuinas Under 10.,5 points, 1.73 odds - 8 units play
Hate the odds, but really don't see him play as well on the road.

CP3 Over 21.5 points, 1.93 odds - 8 units play
Blake Griffin Over 23.5 points, 2.01 odds - 8 units play

I like Clips chances tonight and both took the blame for last night's loss. Expect both to put up stats.

Really like the Ellis and dirk overs

Two props tonight:
Lopez Over 19.5 points, 1.85 odds - 8 units play - Pinnacle
Joe Johnson Over 16.5 points, 1.95 odds - 8 units play - Pinnacle

Dirk Over 20.5 points, 1.88 odds - 8 points game
Dwight Under 17.5 points, 1.73 odds - 8 units play
James Harden Under 26.5 points, 2.09 odds - 8 units play

Chris Paul Over 20.5 points, 1.77 odds - 6 units play
Blake Griffin Over 22.5 points, 1.85 odds - 6 units play

Kevin Love Over 16.5 points, 1.85 odds - 6 units play - Pinnacle
LeBron Over 27.5 points, 1,97 odds - 4 units play - Pinnacle

Dirk Nowitzki Over 20.5 points, 1.99 odds - 8 units play - Pinnacle
James Harden Under 27.5 points, 2.13 odds - 8 units play - Pinnacle
Dwight Howard Under 17.5 points, 1.75 odds - 9 units play - Pinnacle
Kawhi Leanard Over 21.5 points, 1.83 odds - 7 units play - Pinnacle
Blake Griffin Over 23.5 points, 1.82 odds - 8 units play - Pinnacle

Lillard Under 21.5 points, 2.25 odds - 7 units play - Pinnacle
Marc Gasol Over 18.5 points, 1.84 odds - 7 units play - Pinnacle
Brook Lopez Over 20.5 points, 1.98 odds - 7 units play - Pinnacle

Joe Johnson Over 16.5 points, 1.85 odds - 7 units play - Pinnacle

Will count the units tomorrow (hopefully).

Khris Middleton Over 16.5 points, 2.07 odds - 5 units play
Pau Gasol Over 17.5 points, 1.93 odds - 6 units play - Pinnacle
Derick Rose Over 19.5 points, 2.11 odds - 8 units play

Kawhi Leonard Over 21.5 points, 1.89 odds - 8 units play
Chris Paul Over 21.5 points, 1.72 odds - 6 units play
Blake Griffin Over 22.5 points, 1.73 odds - 6 units play
Tim Duncan Over 17.5 points, 1.78 odds - 7 units play

Thanks mate!

Few thoughts:

Gasol many times shows up in such spots - with big game on the line - especially with no one to push him around.
Rose has a favor to return, after the loss in Game 4.

Middleton is their go to guy since Knight's trade.

As for LAC - SAS game - just expect the best players to show up - just would have hoped for much better odds... :(

Kawhi Leonard Over 21.5 points, 2.05 odds - 8 units play
Chris Paul Over 21.5 points, 1.69 odds - 6 units play
Blake Griffin Over 23.5 points, 1.81 odds - 8 units play
Tim Duncan Over 16.5 points, 1.75 odds - 8 units play

First round results:

30W-28L-1V
-4.7 units :(

Should be better next round. Will try to post all players props - less games - more time...

DeAndre Jordan Under 13.5 rebounds, 2.29 odds - 7 units - Pinnacle
James Harden Under 27.5 points, 2.13 odds - 7 units - Pinnacle

I think that Jordan will not ahve an easy life against Dwight tonight. He grabbed 18 rebounds on average against the Rockets this season, but Dwight didn't play in any of them. But, if we look at how Jordan played against Dwight ,we will see that aside from one huge game, he usually very mediocre on rebounds against him.

Doc obviously has a good scheme against Harden. He kept him below 20% last season from behind the arc and below 25% this season. He scores more than 7 points less against Clips than his average, so I will take the Under here.

I must point the huge value in grabbing both bets for such amazing odds. I expected to see odds around 1.90.

Just look at Harden's stats seasonly the last two seasons and his stats against Clips the last two seasons. Simply mind blowing...

John Wall Over 18.5 points, 2.10 odds - 6 units play - Pinnacle
Kyle Korver Over 14.5 points, 1.85 odds - 6 units play - Pinnacle
John Wall Over 10.5 assists, 1.90 odds - 4 units play - Pinnacle
Paul Pierce 13.5 points, 1.95 odds - 6 units play - Pinnacle

Marc Gasol Over 18.5 points, 1.75 odds - 7 units play - Pinnacle
Klay Thompson Over 22.5 points, 2.05 odds - 8 units play - Pinnacle

John Wall Over 18.5 points, 2.10 odds - 6 units play - Pinnacle
Kyle Korver Over 14.5 points, 1.85 odds - 6 units play - Pinnacle
John Wall Over 10.5 assists, 1.90 odds - 4 units play - Pinnacle
Paul Pierce 13.5 points, 1.95 odds - 6 units play - Pinnacle

Marc Gasol Over 18.5 points, 1.75 odds - 7 units play - Pinnacle
Klay Thompson Over 22.5 points, 2.05 odds - 8 units play - Pinnacle

Thanks for posting - is PP over 13.5?

1 - 3 and two voided :(
Should have taken Z-Bo Over.
Wasn't thinking between him and Gasol and almost took Z-Bo due to higher odds, but decided to go with what worked for me in Game 1 and it was wrong :(

Players props:
Pau Gasol Under 18.5 points, 2.01 odds - 7 units play - Pinnacle
LeBron Under 9.5 rebounds, 2.04 odds - 5 units play - Pinnacle
James Harden Under 27.5 points, 2.01 odds - 7 units play - Pinnacle
DeAndre Jordan Under 13.5 rebounds, 2.11 odds - 7 units play - Pinnacle

Wrote thoughts about Jordan and Harden already. As for the other two props - Cleveland was really focused in between games on how to stop P&R between Rose and Gasol. If Gasol will be able to score the same way he scored in Game 1, Blatt should really be shamed.
I also expect that Bron getting back to SF position, should bring down the number of rebounds he grabs, especially since I expect him to chase a lot more tonight Butler and Rose.
Worried a bit that Bron grabbed 9, 10, 11 and 15 rebounds in the last 4 games, but will check my theory.

I like Rose Under bet, but not for 1.70 odds. I also like Bron's prop, Over 29.5 points, but his stats suggest that he should get at least 2.05 odds on such a prop imho.

3 - 1. Had a feeling that Harden won't be as poor in both home games, but decided to roll the dice.
Will be on that prop in both games in LA.
Still a good night, with all odds above 2.00, so makes up for the poor night yesterday.

Harden doesn't really seem to have that playoff mentality, at least to me. I didn't bet anything on him tonight but that is how it seems. He wasn't even all that great tonight but he got over the number in the 4th...

No, Harden was in the NBA Finals, he actually was good playoff player in OKC, maybe the only one that played better in the playoffs than regular season sometimes.
I think that both Houston and Atlanta have the same problem - they are too predictable. When everyone in the league knows that you going to either shoot a three pointer or drive all the way to the basket, no one will come full speed at you, if you get past your guy on the three point line. They will just wait for you to get there. That's why Clips do so well against Harden I think. Reddick is actually doing very good job chasing him around, not letting him too many open three pointers and the same with Barnes and when you have Blake and Jordan in the paint, it's really not that easy to draw a foul or to finish with a layup, even if you're the king of both areas and Harden without a doubt, best in the league in both things.
You don't see any surprises with the Rockets. They have their theory on how to play basketball and they continue to play it. If you prepare for that and have the match ups (like Dallas for example simply didn't have the match ups) - you are going to beat the Rockets.

Same with the Hawks. They got no superstar, no one to bail them out. They do a reverse in the playoffs. They go to the least important player on paper and he suddenly raises his level and that's how they are trying to respond.
But Hawks never was a good set offense team. They have their ball movement, but when defense is set and ready for you and prepared, there is a very obvious limit on how far can you go and how much can you score without a true superstar. That's why transition offense is the key for the team, they and GSW are the most lethal team on transition offense - you simply have to pick your poison - they can stop for a pull up three pointer, drive to the hoop and score, drive and kick the ball to the three point shooter - defense is not set, so you either get a great look and take it or do 1 - 2 passes and get that great look and take it.
I don't remember so many late clock shots for the Hawks in regular season games as I see now.

he actually was good playoff player in OKC,

That is not really correct to compare him here...

He was 3rd fiddle there. He is the man here and he has not really shown that 'take-over' mentality.

Also, his FG% his first two playoffs with Houston this year...

Both in 6 games...Not to good at all....obviously he feeds on FT's but in the playoffs you can take away a few trips to the line each game due to how things get officiated...

Back