NBA Playoff 2015 - Player's props bets

Derrick Rose Under 19.5 points, 2.13 odds - 7 units play - Pinnacle
Pau Gasol Under 18.5 points, 2.03 odds - 7 units play - Pinnacle
James Harden Under 27.5 points, 2.17 odds - 7 units play - Pinnacle
DeAndre Jordan Under 13.5 rebounds, 2.10 odds - 7 units play - Pinnacle

Wrote about the last three and can't see any reason to change my mind. Gasol won't be as comfortable with Cleveland playing traditional big men, Harden still has terrible stats against the Clips and Jordan still shouldn't be as dominant, playing Dwight as he would be usually.
As for Rose - he averaged 18.3 points a game playing off one day's rest in regular season and dropped to 14 points only in the playoffs. He will try to be the hero today, but I like Cleveland chances to stop him below 20 points mark.

No players props for me tonight. Pinnacle hardly offers anything and everything I like has really low odds...

Reddick Under 16.5 points, 2.04 odds - 7 units play - Pinnacle
James Harden Under 27.5 points, 1.96 odds - 7 units play - Pinnacle
DeAndre Jordan Under 13.5 rebounds, 2.10 odds - 7 units play - Pinnacle
Rose Under 20.5 points, 2.30 odds - 8 units play - Pinnacle

1 - 3 tonight :(

Z-Bo Over 17.5 points, 1.92 odds - 7 units play - Pinnacle
Gortat Over 12.5 points, 1.77 odds - 8 units play - Pinnacle
Paul Pierce Over 14.5 points, 1.90 odds - 7 units play - Pinnacle

1 - 2 tonight and bad play on Gortat.

Derrick Rose Under 22.5 points, 2.14 odds - 7 units play - Pinnacle
JJ Redick Under 16.5 points, 2.07 odds - 7 units play - Pinnacle
James Harden Under 27.5 points, 2.15 odds - 7 units play - Pinnacle
DeAndre Jordan Under 14.5 rebounds, 1.88 odds - 7 units play - Pinnacle

4 - 0, but Rose was a bad play. Got "lucky" with his injury, otherwise would have lost the bet.
He is on form and has zero value to bet agianst him.
Still... so many unlucky losses by half a point, so have no problem with one lucky win :)

No bets for tonight.

So far the results in the Second round:
14W - 11L - 2V
+21.78 units

Kyrie Irving Under 20.5 points, 2.03 odds - 7 units play - Pinnacle
Derrick Rose Under 21.5 points, 2.14 odds - 7 units play - Pinnacle
James Harden Under 26.5 points, 2.11 odds - 7 units play - Pinnacle

I just really doubt that injuries will allow Rose and Kyrie to go off tonight and I just don't believe Harden will give two great games in a row against the Clippers.

You've got me thinking about that Rose prop now... Admittedly, at first glance, it seems like a low number, but I have to believe Rose is going to be on the floor right til the end, win or lose. Plus, just based on some quick math, looks like he's taken a whopping 28.0% of the Bulls overall shots this series and accounted for 24.5% of their scoring, so I wouldn't expect that to change much either. I'll have to think about it...

Good luck.

Beard over 41.5 pts rbs asts

Rockers compete he will need to bring it

since irving left the game with an injured knee does that void the bet pr as long as he starts we r good tailed ya on all 3

We will see in few minutes. It depends on the bookie obviously. Different bookies have different rules regarding that...

P.S. Pinnacle paid up the bet.

3 - 0 tonight, but mad that Rockets took most of what I made on Cleveland...
Still, good night overall...

I picked a great night to tail you as i couldnt decide on anything to play myself figured is fuck around with some props..only difference was the rose bet and,irving bets were both points and,assists..all graded winners plus added rockets 2h tt ov 53.5 which i got lucky on so great night all around thx homey

Paul Pierce Over 14.5 points, 1.98 odds - 7 units play - Pinnacle
Zach Randolph Over 16.5 points, 1.85 odds - 7 units play - Pinnacle

0 - 2, had a feeling I shouldn't get involved in players props tonight :(

Don't have any for Game 7, as I have no idea how Clips will react and how Harden will react to what happened in Game 6.

Second round record:
17W - 13L - 2V
+30.74 units.

Overall record:
47W - 41L - 3V
+26.04 units

Hoping for a good Conference Finals.

Here tonight's bets:
Trevor Ariza Under 12.5 points, 2.14 odds - 7 units play - Pinnacle
James Harden Under 7.5 assists, 1.94 odds - 7 units play - Pinnacle
Draymond Green Under 9.5 rebounds, 2.22 odds - 7 units play - Pinnacle
Dwight Howard Under 13.5 rebounds, 2.14 odds - 7 units play - Pinnacle

1 - 3. Got lucky with Dwight's injury. Should have gone 0 - 4.

Horford Under 16.5 points, 2.17 odds - 7 units play - Pinnacle
Al Horford Under 9.5 rebounds, 1.85 odds - 8 units play - Pinnacle

Horford really struggles a lot trying to get the boards against much bigger Cleveland Centers. He failed to get double digits number of rebounds against Cleveland in all four games between them, where he played.
Can't see it change today.

As for scoring, I know that Horford did it really well previous games against Cleveland, but looking at Game 1, Horford shot 8 from 12 from the field and still finished with only 16 points.
See no reason for that to change today. Doubt he will score better percentage or take more shots.

2 - 0 tonight and 3 - 3 overall in this round.

Harden Under 29.5 points, 1.93 odds - 7 units play - Pinnacle

Playoffs are the time when Harden goes MIA. I just don't believe that he can deliver two great games in a row. After 38 points in Game 2, I expect him not to reach 25 tonight.

Klay Thompson Under 20.5 points, 2.04 odds - 7 units play - Pinnacle
Dwight Howard Under 13.5 rebounds, 2.10 odds - 5 units play - Pinnacle

Thompson is having a mediocre playoff and scored in Game 4 mostly, because Curry was out.
Dwight can lose interest really fast in the game, especially if GSW make a run early.
Even if not, Dwight took 12,13,14 and 17 rebounds in the series, so still... at odds above evens, I like my chances.

Conference Finals:
5W - 4L +10.76 units

Overall record:
52W - 45L - 3V
+36.80 units

Nice postseason so far, hoping for good NBA Finals and finish on a strong note the season.

Hope to finish this post season well in the Finals.

LeBron Over 29.5 points, 1.96 odds - 7 units play - Pinnacle

For Cleveland to have any chance in this series, LeBron will have to post 30+ points average I believe and today, he should give everything he got, especially given the perfect rest situation for this game (8 days rest before the game and 2 days after the game).

Curry Under 27.5 points, 2.08 odds - 7 units play - Pinnacle
Don't see any reason for this number. Curry scored 26 points in Game 1, including OT, 24 points in regular season and 29 points in the playoffs, but it's mostly due to the series again Houston.
Kyrie played amazing defense in Game 1, but still, I believe that Cleveland will do good job on defense tonight and will keep the Warriors Under 100 points.
Would have expected to see 25.5 points total here on Curry.

Really like Klay Under 21.5 points, but it was 2.20 and droped to 2.03, so skipping it for now.

GSW will try everything they can to bring Curry in to the series.

Really like Klay Under 21.5 points, but it was 2.20 and droped to 2.03, so skipping it for now.

GSW will try everything they can to bring Curry in to the series.

I like Klay Under and 'all' under as well for him.

I think they try and get Curry going but without him forcing things like last game.

Klay Thompson Under 21.5 points, 2.09 odds - 5 units play - Pinnacle

Decided to take the bet. Odds went up a bit and as I said, it should be Curry's day.

The odds on Curry's and Bron's props are just crazy. 2.31 on the Under 26.5 points on Curry and 2.05 odds on the Under 34.5 points on LeBron.
Basically, with 1.81 odds on Bron to go Over his points total, 1.70 odds on 8.5 assists total Over and 1.73 odds on 9.5 rebounds total Over.
So bookies/ public expect LeBron to do triple double, while scoring 35+ points. That just crazy!!!

Probably no plays for tonight...

Wanted to take Klay again, but his odds on the Under now only 1.94 (was 2.10), so won't take it, if it doesn't go to 2.00+ odds at least.

Like Bron's Under 34.5 for 2.27 odds, but not sure if I can fade him at the moment.

Will see closer to tip off, but probably a skip tonight...

Had the right thoughts in Game 4, but skipped.

Only one play for now in Game 5:

Iguodala Under 13.5 points, 2.06 odds - 7 units play - Pinnacle

Just expect him to come back to earth a bit. He can come back to earth and still score 14 - 15 points, but I think he will finish with not more than 12 points, especially if Cleveland uses their bench players more, a.k.a. Marion...

Hope we won't see Hack Iggy again...

Iguodala Under 13.5 points, 1.96 odds - 7 units play - Pinnacle

Makes sense, but I just can't play Over on such high totals, no matter what...
I think that tonight, Cavs will go as far as supporting cast takes them...

MVP burned me both times...

NBA Finals result:
3W - 2L +5.73 units

Overall record:
55W - 47L - 3V
+42.53 units

Was aiming for 30+ units profit, so pretty happy with the result...

Back