NBA ML Dogs 12.15

redbearde

Pretty much a regular
ML Dogs: 36-57, 38.71%, +8.365 units
spreads: 38-27-4, 55.07%, +23.634 units

I like chalk today.

I am considering the Toronto & Seattle MLs because I enjoy fading the Nets & Cavs too much. I would totally understand a Rockets ML play...would not understand a Rockets spread play. Opinions?

Wizards -11 (+112) 2 units
Nuggets -3 (+113) 2 units
Lakers -6.5 (+110) 2 units
GSW/Suns O230 (+102) 2 units

YOU SHOULD TAKE THE UNDER IN THE SUNS GAME. This is the sort of wager I lose automatically...I like it just enough to bet it.........I will need 130 out of the Suns. I'm simply hoping for the reasonable expectation of ZERO defense played...

Good Christ, are the mavs really worth 14 or 15?

er....effing hell. I'm on the road again.

Adding

Clippers -3 (+108) 2 units
Seattle +300
76ers +1400

Honestly, I don't expect to win the MLs tonight. No team is 7:1 better than another...much less 14:1. I would give Philly a 10% chance to win at least...

And Just In Case Dallas decides to look ahead or come out flat or think about fucking their GFs instead of the game, I would feel bad to say the least...

Anyway, I really like the chalk today.

Still waiting on Toronto...any thoughts, gang?

Raptors are +120

Does Vince usually play well in Toronto? I know RJ will be out

I just wanted to drop a line and say I love your approach to betting the NBA. I'm not sure how many years you've been doing it, but it definitely seems like you've got a firm handle on it. I agree with the Sixers play. Lots of value. Watch out for a suprise visit by Wade in Washington tonight.

Sixers+1400 for game might not be so good, but the half time bet(+552) still might have value. I think that the Sixers stick close 1st half but then 2nd half mavs pull away.

Supersav said:
Raptors are +120

Does Vince usually play well in Toronto? I know RJ will be out

I would expect vince to have a great game. but he's not kobe. I'm not a fan of the Nets team, and I think they usually just go through the motions most nights...no fire in them...

RJ out is certainly good for me, and if Bosh plays, then I like this as a pk.....

JPicks said:
I just wanted to drop a line and say I love your approach to betting the NBA. I'm not sure how many years you've been doing it, but it definitely seems like you've got a firm handle on it. I agree with the Sixers play. Lots of value. Watch out for a suprise visit by Wade in Washington tonight.

I expect wade to not play. If he does, then I expect a loss here...

Thanks for your kind words. They were a lot more stingy with the MLs this year than last in CFB...value moves around...

we shall see over the course of the season if I really have a handle, tho...

:shake:

Kevnari said:
To be honest with you. I'd take Dallas -15, lol

It's just my opinion...and it may well win.......but that is the absolute last bet I would take today..except perhaps the Dallas ML.

very tough or very little reward for the risk. it's not my idea of a good style...

The ones i like The most Are TOR And DEN And ATL And UTA And PHO And POR.

i have money on Those.

elswhere i lean Toward NY And MIA And SEA And CHI And HOU.

Good luck with Your card comrade.

'an_horse'

here's what i've got for tonight:

Houston +183
Philly +1400
Toronto +125
Boston +132

Don'thave my record in front of me because i'm on my phone, but these were the ones i got earlier. Go sixers

ya, philly would be GREAT.

Good Health on House and the celts. GO CRAPTORS.

Let's win some, bro.

Redbearde, thanks man. It'll be a pretty good day if the Rockets can hold on. Dude I can't believe the luck you're having fading the Heat. That's your second straight push you've had fading them right? What are the odds of that shit.

Back