NBA Injuries & Issues for Tuesday

Andrei Kirilenko & Jarron Collins sat out yesterday's practice with flu-like symptoms.

http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,5143,695256441,00.html

They did travel to Minny, though, and they're being call gametime decisions. the Jazz have depth, but Kirilenko's defense is always useful. Be wary of laying 7 against this minny team. ....Jazz haven't been that great on the road this year.

Sam (proof that aliens exist on earth) Cassell is expected to be bought out of his contract. ...wonder where he'll go? Celtics would be a good spot. hey need a backup PG.

Linas Kleiza played last night for the nuggets, and he looked pretty good.

I'd expect him to eat into JR Smith's minutes.

Kurt Thomas played well for the Spurs on Monday.

He didn't score much, but no one did, really.....9 rebs, 2 blocks, and a steal in 13 minutes is great help for them on the inside.

Spurs scored 5pts in the 1st Q yesterday, and they still managed to crush the hawks by the end of the game.

This Atlanta team hasn't improved at all since December. They had moments of looking good early on, but they still suck overall....

TJ Ford played very well yesterday. He wasn't driving hesitantly. He was hitting buckets. He was dishing pretty well.

16pts, 7 assists, and 5 rebs is damned nice off the bench.

I wouldn't expect him to take over for Calderon any time soon, though...

what a bummer for the rockets. I feel bad; just when they were starting to turn it around...

that really sucks for them. Mutombo gets to play some, tho...so we should see a lot of this
an_shake.gif
in the upcoming weeks

Sam (proof that aliens exist on earth) Cassell is expected to be bought out of his contract. ...wonder where he'll go? Celtics would be a good spot. hey need a backup PG.

:36_11_6: better proof then UFO sightings.

and thanks for the injury updates, very useful. :cheers:

Back