NBA Ingame...

That was a fun game, I'll admit.

Good for Blake.

Would have been fun for me if the Sixers won. That 3 and 1 moon shot by JJ has to be the biggest tease I've had betting sports.

Grats on your boys getting that cake tonight, BAR.

Would have been fun for me if the Sixers won. That 3 and 1 moon shot by JJ has to be the biggest tease I've had betting sports.

Grats on your boys getting that cake tonight, BAR.
Didn't realize that was your play till like 5 minutes ago.

Didn't realize that was your play till like 5 minutes ago.

Yeah man, sat on the starting line-ups and saw Brett didn't put his love-child in aka TJ Mac, thought he'd come to his senses so made a late decision to roll with my squad.

Was wrong, he okie-doked me and had TJ as his PG at the business end of the 4th and the entire OT.

This guy destroying what grains of confidence Fultz has left, kid balled out tonight too.

Need to fire Mud Guts asap.

Bucks should roll Philly tomorrow night.

Wonder what they'll line it as ?

I have Bucks -4.5 if Simmons plays, Bucks -7 if he doesn't.

One of these games, Drummond is just gonna go bananas and beat the shit out of him.

I'm not sure if he has that 'hate' in him but after the past few years it has to be close.

How the hell is that total in Toronto anywhere near 230!! Minnesota dysfunctional offense and Toronto’s one of the few teams that play good D nowadays

how the hell did memphis shit the bed. i see that the fourth quarter was mostly jaren jackson and marshon broooks turnovers and missed shots. what happened to conley and gasol?

When the Dubs don't turn the ball over they are truely dimensional to the league.

Tonight was an example for 3.3 quarters.

yoXb3aD.jpg

Pretty awesome for DRose, man I'd have never guessed it at this point

One of my faves to just watch at Memph and until the 1st knee injury, more spring for a PG than I can remember and obviously that injury throttled his entire game

Clippers have been a very impressive team (to what I thought we'd see) so far this year.

Back