NBA Ingame...

Mitchell has regressed. He’s incapable of adjusting in game when he doesn’t have it and it’s costing his team the game.

bro he closed out against the kings and its literally game 2

He doesn’t see the floor when he has the ball. Fine to hit some shots against the Kings - only bad things have happened in the 4th when he has the ball in his hands. It’s one thing to just not have it on a given night, it’s another to not adjust and stay a ball hog even when it ain’t falling. He hasn’t developed the distributor skill set he needs if he wants to be anything more than a gunner.

He doesn’t see the floor when he has the ball. Fine to hit some shots against the Kings - only bad things have happened in the 4th when he has the ball in his hands. It’s one thing to just not have it on a given night, it’s another to not adjust and stay a ball hog even when it ain’t falling. He hasn’t developed the distributor skill set he needs if he wants to be anything more than a gunner.

fair enough but he did say after the kings game he needs to become a better passer, so hes aware of it

I still would have fouled after.

Yes, it has worked out... but that Mitchell 3 could of sealed it.

This loss belongs to Donovan Mitchell, more than any loss belong to a single player in recent memory for me.

Yes it was.

Btw Gurv, and it is sooooo nba...good call on the under in 2h...you were right...didn't touch 100.

The hangover I expected from Boston in Game 1 showed up in Game 2 and is getting worse. Dammit.

The hangover I expected from Boston in Game 1 showed up in Game 2 and is getting worse. Dammit.
This happened a lot of Boston home games last year.

They like to make it a struggle versus bad teams sometimes.

Celtics close to 2...and the Magic wake up again.

Pitiful offense by Boston against a bottom 5 team in the league.

Raps looking pretty good so far.

Minny with their best defensive half of the year.

Orlando looking like a big win at Boston.

Bucks 'pace' is winning again.

Brad is a great coach... but...

40 3pt attempts.

Celtics were in the bonus quick in 4th and attempted 4 FT's the whole quarter.

Pretty simple stuff.

Knicks nice comeback.

The thing about Memphis, most of their lines will hold value the first 2-4 weeks of the season, imo. But, we know how the Jazz like to toy around at home. They are the Celtics of the West.

This happened a lot of Boston home games last year.

They like to make it a struggle versus bad teams sometimes.

ill remind you that the Magic start off like 10-4 last year

expecting the same and then a dud

ill remind you that the Magic start off like 10-4 last year

expecting the same and then a dud

I'll eat a sock if the Magic start off 10-4 this year (or better)

They are awful.

I am really interested in Boston as I feel they win the championship this year so I have watched 3 of their 4 games so far. They are using to many guys right now, to be honest. No flow and obviously thought they could just show up tonight and win.

They are awful.

I am really interested in Boston as I feel they win the championship this year so I have watched 3 of their 4 games so far. They are using to many guys right now, to be honest. No flow and obviously thought they could just show up tonight and win.

Really ? Boston ? No way...

Really ? Boston ? No way...
Who else is winning?

DeMarcus better be healthy as can be...if not that run is over.

Hou, nope.

Utah, obviously I hope.

Philly, not a chance

Raps...well...they have some mental hurdles to climb.

They are awful.

ill be watching this system closely

Mitchell has not looked great yet this year. He is forcing things, turnovers, ill-advised shots.

Back