NBA Ingame...

Sixers lead is all but gone, just about.

Nugs 63-35 since the first quarter

Kings and Hawks in a shootout as you'd expect.

Clippers ML was touching 400 in late 2nd quarter. It was tempting against this Sixer squad.

Should be an exciting finish.

Good finish for Sixers there to answer. Need to push it back out to DDs early in the 4th.

Kings are fun to watch, i used to avoid them on league pass, basically since boogie left

But they are fun this year

Still thank bagley over luka was a disaster, but bagley is good

Kings are fun to watch, i used to avoid them on league pass, basically since boogie left

But they are fun this year

Still thank bagley over luka was a disaster, but bagley is good

Not sure how they could justify Doncic after taking Fox with the 5th overall last year though...that said I wanted Suns to take Luka over Ayton and who knew, no PG is no Bueno in this league

JoJo the first Sixer since AI in 2006 to drop 40+ in a home game.

Man it's been awhile.

Not sure how they could justify Doncic after taking Fox with the 5th overall last year though...that said I wanted Suns to take Luka over Ayton and who knew, no PG is no Bueno in this league

Working for the mavs with djs

Most good teams play with two ball handlers now anyway

Working for the mavs with djs

Most good teams play with two ball handlers now anyway
It could work, they aren't punting Buddy yet, and with this coach it could have worked well with spacing. SAC leadership has seemed to always structure the team traditionally and reality is that Doncic was going to be a ? for obvious reasons no matter how much he met the eye test for us. If it didn't work, it's a disaster. That org will always play it safe and hope to strike gold, fun to watch so far this season

Boston 24 three's tonight.

235 did pop LIVE for the total but not many games going under the original total when you are talking about that many three's involved.

Tried to grab a piece of Portland LIVE and they bang b2b threes as I tried to submit.

Wild game at MODA.

Rockets defense, ruh-roe.

Nets shooting 77% in the first quarter, 26 of 28 points in the paint.

Embiid in the process of fouling out every big on the Pistons.

Dude can't be stopped.

Much like the last home game, Sixers intent on blowing a 22 point halftime lead.

11-0 Pistons run to start the 3rd, smh.

Back