NBA Ingame...

Clips just have a lot of weird pieces. I like Beverly and Bradley, but not together, neither scores enough and it’s not like they got a ton of firepower on the floor with them. Always liked Lou Williams, but unless he’s getting 10+ shots a night he’s not gonna help you. They need one of these guards starting to give them consistent scoring and hope Shai and Robinson pan out. My guess is Bradley or Bev or both get moved some point this year.

Clips just have a lot of weird pieces. I like Beverly and Bradley, but not together, neither scores enough and it’s not like they got a ton of firepower on the floor with them. Always liked Lou Williams, but unless he’s getting 10+ shots a night he’s not gonna help you. They need one of these guards starting to give them consistent scoring and hope Shai and Robinson pan out. My guess is Bradley or Bev or both get moved some point this year.

If Jimmy doesn't get to the Rockets, he'll end up a Clipper.

If Jimmy doesn't get to the Rockets, he'll end up a Clipper.

I know it’s only one game, but the rockets d looked awful, and that’s with melo coming off the bench. They desperately need a dog like Butler. PJ Tucker is decent but Jimmy would be perfect there

Give up 41 first quarter points to the Bulls. Good start.

This kid Shamet, man. I dunno why Philly took him in the first round.

This has the makings of a Philly SU loss or a Philly 2nd half steamroll.

Nothing in-between.

I know it doesn’t mean anything but it’s always tougher for me to take the favorite in the 2nd TNT game after the first favorite is looking like they will cover

This gonna be a different style team for LeBron than the last few Cleveland editions, no doubt.

As usual, Hart is the first of the young guys to pull his head out of his butt. If Ingram and Koos follow suit, Portland is going to lose...

Other than the brief lead the Lakers can't get that punch into the lead.

Stauskas making up for Lillard and CJ.

Fun game overall.

Back