***NBA In-Game Thread****

Omg. Tatum got his pocket picked and that the dagger. I think refs want a game 7 cause they let kemba get mugged when he went inside prior to Tatum giving it up.

We gettin everything in this one. One end game situation we get defense, now we gettin them matching huge treys off great ball movement: by far best game of this round in any series imo.

Wow. Can’t believe Lowry hit that. I thought for sure Boston was gonna have it down 2: Lowry hit the fade away dagger tho.

HOW do you let Smart take that shot. Wow

def got a good look. Tv guy screaming foul. I think something should be done so you can’t foul in that situation, I hate when teams do that! I get why but still can’t stand it.

he got a pretty good look considering

Miss if you're up 1 because 3 beats you either way

Up 2, gotta make it

I couldnt decide. With no time outs 5 seconds be pretty tough to get clean rebound and get it up to a good shot. Understand not wanting to make it so a 3 beats you tho.

Smart been playing great but he's a overall poor shooter. Seems like they're in his head

he never was a great jump shooter even behind the college line. He a straight up dog tho, love the way he plays. Not like he a bad shooter either, kinda streaky. He hit 6 of 12 tonight!

Boston opens -2.5. Looks fair to me

think I’ll end up on money line. Hate doing that but I kept seeing them win it tonight and not covering! Almost glad they lost and gave me a shot at gm7 than won/no cover. Although I did end up with money line in few parlays tonight, so woulda been up little bit had that happened.

think I’ll end up on money line. Hate doing that but I kept seeing them win it tonight and not covering! Almost glad they lost and gave me a shot at gm7 than won/no cover. Although I did end up with money line in few parlays tonight, so woulda been up little bit had that happened.

In a series like this especially. emkee always preaches taking the ML on short favs too. I see -132 right now. I feel like hopping on early because I see the line moving toward Boston at some point. Probably at least to 3.5

In a series like this especially. emkee always preaches taking the ML on short favs too. I see -132 right now. I feel like hopping on early because I see the line moving toward Boston at some point. Probably at least to 3.5

-132 not bad at all. I’m gonna go grab some also. Cant imagine that gets any better.

Good news I’m gonna sweep a 4 team round robin in groups of 2s in mlb tonight (2nd night in a row, so pissed I didn’t do 3s also!), bad news is that basically just paid for my celtics losses. Lol

I thought nugs were buried in this one, then I look up and they only down 8 at half! Might just get another good 1!! The mighty clippers with 48 whole points vs a pretty crappy defense!

Omg. Tatum got his pocket picked and that the dagger. I think refs want a game 7 cause they let kemba get mugged when he went inside prior to Tatum giving it up.
Refs were a joke in this one... laughable almost. In general, I feel they have done a great job.. in this one they were horrible

you think it was one sided (like they wanted a gm7) or it was bad for both teams?
I'm not a big conspiracy guy, but so many borderline calls seemed to go Toronto's way. Now, admittedly I was on Celtics in this one so that could be effecting my view, but it sure seemed the refs were doing all they could to ensure a 7th game...

I'm not a big conspiracy guy, but so many borderline calls seemed to go Toronto's way. Now, admittedly I was on Celtics in this one so that could be effecting my view, but it sure seemed the refs were doing all they could to ensure a 7th game...

i was as well which why i asked. I thought same but while i had most game on I only paid attention the last few minutes and the ot’s., the one that stuck out to me was the no call when kemba got mugged in lane right before Tatum ended up turning it over. No clue how that wasnt a foul and was a huge no call.

i was as well which why i asked. I thought same but while i had most game on I only paid attention the last few minutes and the ot’s., the one that stuck out to me was the no call when kemba got mugged in lane right before Tatum ended up turning it over. No clue how that wasnt a foul and was a huge no call.
Yeah.. some really questionable calls and no calls.

nobody understood what he was doing playing Magee in 1st place. Never seen a more useless guy with a foot height adv!!!
I like McGee, but nice to see coach mixing things up after winning two straight.. very rare in the NBA

I like McGee, but nice to see coach mixing things up after winning two straight.. very rare in the NBA

I don’t hate him overall. He was just being useless in this series. Mfer not gonna score or rebound then wtf the point? Coach has made tons of good moves and adjustments this series. Very confusing for rockets who weren’t aware that was allowed.

At what point (if any) does d’antoni change something up and realize this isn’t going to work this series. I don’t think chandler is much of an answer but may as well try? Or just go down with the sinking ship?

At what point (if any) does d’antoni change something up and realize this isn’t going to work this series. I don’t think chandler is much of an answer but may as well try? Or just go down with the sinking ship?
Yeap, said it after game 3 as well

Back