***NBA In-Game Thread****

Finally! Rondo finds Davis deep in the paint on Harden! Tired to see Davis go to three point line to get the ball with Harden on his back

Caruso with great series... Saves the Lakers...
But the last 5 minutes been very bad for the Lakers and they need to be aware

I'm on the Lakers for 2 units already and might just doubke up if the Clips win tomorrow. No way the lebrons let them get a rest advantage and they'll put the hammer down to end the series

Well it took longer than I wanted it to but right team won!!

sounds like Heyword gonna be back for the heat series? That be big.

Tatum gonna be so so good in the coming years. Be good for him to make a finals and get the experience. Miami some dogs tho, wont be easy.

Should kawhi not be on Murray. He’s torching these guys and Leonard just sitting in the corner covering no one important

So this the team that could sweep lakers “if they wanted to”, lmao.

guess if you thought rockets had a chance might as well tell yourself another lie.

Lakers prob rooting for clippers! I would be, who wants to face the nugs team with the most heart when you can face a team who rather load manage than put on shows for the fans and take pride in their jobs.

Bout time for porter jr to start getting involved. Really don’t get why milone doesnt consistently Trust this kid?

Harris is a young Bradley. Everything the Lakers lack right now.

lmao. I gotta question anyone who thinks bradly a difference maker. He a guy, and proven to be a coward. No chance a guy who opted out could ever be the difference. Lakers have had one guy step up and give them everything bradly would on a given night. Comical folks think Avery bradly ever been the difference in a playoff series. They have really struggled these playoffs without him!! Lol

lmao. I gotta question anyone who thinks bradly a difference maker. He a guy, and proven to be a coward. No chance a guy who opted out could ever be the difference. Lakers have had one guy step up and give them everything bradly would on a given night. Comical folks think Avery bradly ever been the difference in a playoff series. They have really struggled these playoffs without him!! Lol

Bradley a dog man. Opting out doesn’t change that he’s by far their third best player.

Back