NBA In-Game, March till end of Regular Season

That was the weak offensive quarter I was expecting out of the Knicks in the game..just 18 points. But wow Miami did not take advantage of the situation, scoring just 20 themselves.

Stons lead...

Bucks 7 three's in 1q really have been their only offense tonight. Really struggling.

The East is so sad at the top...well bottom too...

Gawd I hope the Bullets win the conference.

the shit that irritates me is IF...and it's a big IF...the Knicks win this game straight up. The media could have a frenzy with it. The fact the lowly shitty Knicks beat Miami who's been pretty hot in their playoff push. And they did it without Melo and Rose. Oh no, does this mean Melo and Rose are done in New york? Oh no, does this mean the triangle offense and having a bunch of role players IS the answer in New York? Oh no, does this mean Phil Jackson truly is the master of drafting and free agent signings?

cmon now...you guys know there's a good chance of ESPN jizzing on this kind of thing.

weird feeling Washington wins tonight in utah. very weird feeling. could just be gas though. but we'll check at halftime.

Knicks and Magic gonna win their games. No doubt in my mind.

Detroit a toss-up but playing better wince first 8 minutes than Milwaukee.

Knicks and Magic gonna win their games. No doubt in my mind.

Detroit a toss-up but playing better wince first 8 minutes than Milwaukee.

i thiiink Miami can squeeze it out. covering their spread for the game might be done. i think the heat win this though. It's the Knicks.

Ron Baker probably just guaranteed himself a lifetime contract with the Knicks tonight. His performance/statline is the kind of shit Phil Jackson sleeps with at night

shit, i went to take a shit and i missed the 2nd half line for the shitty washington/utah game. was going to take a lick of washington +0.5

Dragic drove and missed the layup to tie. NY hit 2 FTs to go up 4. Game over

Gotcha,

Gamecast had him making the layup plus a NYK goaltend. Then after about a 3 min pause it turned to offensive goaltending.

Cousins had 18 4th qtr points in a blowout...

Why was he even in the game that long?

Stay classy Nawlins...

Classy and NO in the same sentence

They powerspray their bars out into the street every morning

Miss St up by 8 on UConn at the half. UConn won 111 straight games...could be an interesting second half

What the hell...took Miss St 2H +13 for a bit.

Maybe I'll have better luck with the ladies tonight.

Probably the only time I'll ever use myself, luck and ladies in the same sentence.

To be fair, most of the women I have had success with could be aptly described as Huskies or Bulldogs so I feel good about this bet

Houston up 5 at halftime. Seeing GS -8.5 as the halftime line. Puts them at -3.5 for the game. Pretty big middle window open there.

this situation sets up very similar to New York/Miami earlier as far as the halftime deficit and middle opportunity.

Welp,

I am officially married and old now...

Watching womens college hoops at midnight on a Friday:hang:

Welcome to the club BAR

I actually paid for the WBNA season TV package a cpuple of years ago...set me back $5

It gets worse, you'll be betting on CFL before you know it and have no clue what the rules are

You gotta remember KJ, growing up we got CFL on TV here in Metro Detroit so I used to watch it a lot.

I lost around 4500 one night on that shit just cuz, had no clue what I was even doing but I was so fucked up it didn't matter

I love the CFL. Had season tix for years and I have only had one losing season betting it. Only 4 games a week its easy to cap

Back