NBA In-Game, March till end of Regular Season

I think no one wants Miami in first round right now...

This may be the least tried for 1 seed in East ever.

Atl and Mia made everything feel right in the ole stretch run...

Spurs out quick

Russ, supreme.

Celtics look pretty bad tonight.

Nice of Russ to hand the ball off so as not to take the turnover there at the end

It would take the Warriors falling asleep in one game to not sweep this Spurs team.

Pau/Lee/Parker all a disaster defensively against GS and every basket for them is like pulling teeth. Works during the regular season but there are no extra gear.

Such a mismatch, the NBA regular season is basically an exhibition season at this point imo and for entertainment purposes only

Slightly more interesting than betting on Globetrotters v Generals, it's a great reality show

Blazzers gave them 3 attempts to score a few trips ago, that is a no-no...double digit lead about evaporated.

Portland is just so STUPID sometimes. Just a horrid team IQ.

They have given up at least 10-12 points tonight not going and grabbing rebounds.

Bucks rolling

Cavs rolling

Celtics losing

Heat losing

DeMarcus good start

Thunder all over the Spurs

Had a gut feeling the Spurs might not be 100% involved tonight. Good start so far, lets see if it continues

Celtics seems to be tonights 'dog' as a big favorite...getting housed by the Magic right now...

Magic shooting 38% too. Aaron Gordon having a career game.

So much for finishing 12 of 15 at home and wrapping up that 1 seed.

I stayed away from the Bucks thinking we may see a 'death twitch' from Detroit tonight but nope...rigormortis has set in

Detroit snuck back in.

Heat still struggling.

Orlando controlling game still.

Spurs look very old.

I think Lue should've left one of the big 3 in at all times here in the 4th. After all, in a way it's THOSE guys that need to get timing and chemistry down with these backups imo.

Back