NBA In-Game, March till end of Regular Season

Safe to say Cramps saying he doesn't care about this game was a smokescreen. Dude sitting on the bench for only 2 mins at a time.

Safe to say Cramps saying he doesn't care about this game was a smokescreen. Dude sitting on the bench for only 2 mins at a time.

He is smart...

Either way he's covered...

Either looks like Superman in a convincing win or they lose and he can brush it off.

The short spurts though should come into play in the 4th, hopefully the C's aren't down 20 at that point.

38-22 2nd quarter by Cleveland.

I blame Brad Stevens for the deficit being so large.

Stevens definitely is responsible for a good 6-8 points there.

Lakers blowing away Spurs.

Raptors still suck after a small run early third.

C's the team acting like it's just another game. Cavs with the extra effort so far.

Would have taken an 7-10 point deficit.

Those 5 extra points gonna loom large every time Lil Zeke sits.

Would get on the C's big 2nd half if the line wasn't so obvious but unfortunately it is.

lakers lead 53-41 over the spurs...in san antonio. anyone looking at the spurs 2nd half? just that 1st quarter, the spurs had ZERO energy

i guess it really comes down to...do the Spurs care enough here? Because imo If they care, they cover this 2nd half line and win the damn game

Anyone see Amir just before ? Cavs got the C's on skates and buggin'.

Time for me to shut-up and wear this one.

Will look for something live to salvage a unit or two.

Can only hope the Wiz make the ECF's, only team with a sliver of a chance at winning the series.

Ty Lue...what ya doing dude?

Team in full rhythm and you call a timeout to wipe out a 3 pointer?

Man...coaches...

Reading between the lines could say Cramps is saying to Mr Khloe, we don't need you bruh.

You ever call me out during a game again and you're done.

Horse head on the pillow.

Why is Cramps still playing ?

Damn Lue.

Cavs 4 in 5 against the Meat in a few days will be where the Cavs give my money back.

Cramps sitting at home vs the Chickenhawks.

Have to say, if anyone deserves rest it's Cramps.

Everyone else, nah.

Dude already at 37 mins. That puts him over 120 the past 3 games with the 2nd season a week away.

I laughed when someone posted in the Gonzaga / UNC in-game, "This is why I don't bet and never will bet on 20-year-olds." And then you looks at a putrid and vaginal performance by a bunch of millionaires and a wonder-boy coach last night and just chuckle, 100 times over. Stevens should be burned at the stake for somehow, somehow allowing Kelly Olynyk to guard James, multiple times, in the 2Q.

Lulz.

I laughed when someone posted in the Gonzaga / UNC in-game, "This is why I don't bet and never will bet on 20-year-olds." And then you looks at a putrid and vaginal performance by a bunch of millionaires and a wonder-boy coach last night and just chuckle, 100 times over. Stevens should be burned at the stake for somehow, somehow allowing Kelly Olynyk to guard James, multiple times, in the 2Q.

Lulz.

:tiphat:

One of the Knicks/NY writers on Twitter called the game over about 7 mins in...

It is a 6 point game fuckball.

Ah, the garbage days of NBA...

Lets take a look real quick...

Hawks sit a bunch of guys, gonna win in Cle as 2 TD underdogs.

Boban killing Rockets yet Stan sticking with Drummond in 3q as lead slowly increases.

Minnesota off to their usual (of late) early high scoring with the new Big 3 ;)

Mavs have over 60 in a half.

NBA Action, it's fantastic.

It's early but think about these DD dog ML's...

Hawks
Pistons
T'Puppies

Hawks already have you covered(and then some) with excellent chances in the other two games.

Jizz gonna Jizz but the wheels will come off the Wolves at some point.

Too early to write off this cunt of a team.

Jizz gonna Jizz but the wheels will come off the Wolves at some point.

Too early to write off this cunt of a team.

You make your run when Wolves awful bench comes in. The lead actually got slightly bigger last time I checked.

That is all that saved Portland last night, and Crabbe Cakes.

Once Favors sits, Jizz should make some inroads. Favors is trash.

Minnesota on pace for about 65 points though. Jazz just are not very good.

If I have to read one more Jazz beat writer state their record when totally healthy I am gonna freak out. Ya'll just are not gonna be healthy. Get over it. This mid 2000's ball is 10 years too late guys. Nice try.

KAT just got his 3rd foul, that's a win. lol

He did that end of half last night and got 4th 4 mins into 3rd. They had to put him back in pretty quickly.

If anyone is able to bet Jizz live, now is the time with him out.

They made a run, 2-point deficit. Thibs runs his boys into the ground, surely Jizz get it done late.

Now if Tony Brothers would stop calling fouls on the Jizz.

Back