NBA Finals In-Game Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter tipyerbartender1
  • Start date Start date
Cleveland winning a championship in any sport would be a disaster to the entire sports fraternity

Iggy looked lame, Curry is somewhat lame (& based on historical precedent may even be suspended), Bogut is lame.

The only thing negative on the other side of the court is Shumpert & Love not being lame.

Iggy looked lame, Curry is somewhat lame (& based on historical precedent may even be suspended), Bogut is lame.

The only thing negative on the other side of the court is Shumpert & Love not being lame.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Love you BC but this will NEVER happen

At first glance that line is not what I'd want to see as a Dubs bettor but it's somewhat warranted.

ClICZGxWQAAhHuQ.jpg

I think Kerr just pulled a pop with that press conference though, thats a good coaching move

told his guys he would take the fine, went out and ripped the refs, made himself the and his comments the story next few days

I think Kerr just pulled a pop with that press conference though, thats a good coaching move

told his guys he would take the fine, went out and ripped the refs, made himself the and his comments the story next few days

Truthfully he didn't do enough to 1-up Ayesha

At first glance that line is not what I'd want to see as a Dubs bettor but it's somewhat warranted.

Iguodala's back is scary no matter how state of the art medical attention he will receive.

LeBron will see double teams coming from every direction on Sunday...and they will never be the same.

Will make Love/JR Smith beat them.

Warriors bench will play better at home...Barbosa and Livingston will win this off the bench for GS

haha well he might not have known about that one

I dono what he could have done to out do ayesha

fight a journalist maybe

Dubs gotta defend better. Two straight games the Cavs have shot better than 50% while the dubs haven't. And some of the shots the Cavs miss, they get the offensive board. They're going to need a great shooting game.

Dubs still doing a good job protecting the paint from LeBron. Their problem is that suddenly, after so many years in the league, Bron finally looks like Kobe from mid range and three pointers - making those jumpers and Kyrie, that I always thought is the best player in Cleveland anyway, proves that he is the true MVP on Cavs side.
The questions are - can Bron really win the title with mid range jumpers and three pointers and can Kyrie carry the team for fourth straight game - together with Bron of course. Basically, 90% of moves that Lue does with Kyrie, remind me of things that Kerr did with Curry. Switching to put a big man, P&P and so on.
To be honest, didn't like the way that Cavs played 6 minutes before HT and something like first 6 minutes of the second half. Trying to milk the clock, again with ISO shit that didn't work even once against the Dubs this season... got bailed out by TT and his rebounds on offense and some really tough shots that Bron made.
Dubs lost in a game in which Curry took over the game at some moments... won't see too many losses like that...
Barnes... I hoped he signs max with the Lakers... now... not so much... He isn't young anymore and he shouldn't disappear like that in the Finals. Cavs are leaving him wide open and he can't punish them for that... When he and Livingston on the floor... Cavs defense ignores them entirely, till they are in the paint. Livingston... missed some easy shots in crucial moments, when Curry sat down with two fouls...
TT won tonight's game imo... I was one of those that thought that he didn't deserve max contract, but 9 boards in the first quarter... he was the one that gave Cleveland the confidence and that huge lead...
Kevin Love... the only starter with negative +/- rating... He actually gave some decent minutes this game, but still...

I will be on the Warriors in Game 7. Confidence on Cleveland side, but Game 7 historically on home team's side and I fully expect Warriors to make the needed adjustments to win the game...

Kyrie not in the same class as lebron, Divol. Love ya brother, but nowhere close

Bron is better overall player no doubt, but I strongly believe that in current stage of his career, he is on a decline and won't age well. Unless his midrange jumpers will be the same as in last two games. He is built on his power and athletics and with his mileage, I think he will decline rapidly.

Kerr saying he was happy Curry threw his mouthpiece was brilliant. Curry wasn't getting suspended but kerr's post game reaction to it was perfect.

The ticky tack fouls on Curry are the least of their worries. It was finally brought up last night how the cavs are holding the cutters. Reminds me of how the Patriots would just hold Colts receivers in the playoffs. It is very good strategy because the refs don't want to call the away from the ball fouls if they can help it. Besides throwing off timing of the plays, when the player does work off the screen he will be less open than in a game called the way the 82 regular season games were called.

Look, GSW are the world class leaders of the moving screens/picks, CAVs holding their players off the ball evens the playing field.

Back