NBA Finals In-Game Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter tipyerbartender1
  • Start date Start date
no idea twink. I just searched his name and it says banned.

I would guess Politics forum or the thread about Orlando shootings. He been acting a fool.

Greatest chant in all of sports right there. Reminds me of some old school Sabres vs Bruins or Sabres vs. Nordiques type atmosphere

At least it's been confirmed who the best basketball player on the planet is in this series. Not that it really should have been up for too much debate, but now it's a closed topic.

Interesting:

Ayesha Curry@ayeshacurry <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 2m2 minutes ago</small>
I've lost all respect sorry this is absolutely rigged for money... Or ratings in not sure which. I won't be silent . Just saw it live sry.

I wont be silent lol

complaining about the refs like she is the first to do so

steph already picked up 2 fouls in game 7 because of her

People can laugh at Curry's wife but I heard several ex NBA guys say that Green was only suspended because they were up 3-1 and if it was 2-2 it never happens.

Screamin A is a loudmouth tool but he knows the NBA and he went right up to Adam Silver and said that

Funny she was silent about it when they were getting the calls down 3-1 vs OKC. But NOW she isn't going to be silent anymore.

halle berry is the only thing worthwhile cleveland has produced...we need to just air drop a huge pile of shit on that city

no idea twink. I just searched his name and it says banned.

I would guess Politics forum or the thread about Orlando shootings. He been acting a fool.

thatd be brazy

he is a moron wit it, but we need opinions lol

dude is good in my book

dont agree on a ton of shit.....but he aint bad peeps

People can laugh at Curry's wife but I heard several ex NBA guys say that Green was only suspended because they were up 3-1 and if it was 2-2 it never happens.

Screamin A is a loudmouth tool but he knows the NBA and he went right up to Adam Silver and said that
ya but it was the right call tho

Then it would have been the right call when he kicked Adams in the nuts but it didn't happen.

was more debatable I think, I would have suspended him but guys do the kickout on shots sometimes

either way the NBA and the refs are a lot more um on the level under Silver than Stern IMO

Interesting:

Ayesha Curry@ayeshacurry <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 2m2 minutes ago</small>
I've lost all respect sorry this is absolutely rigged for money... Or ratings in not sure which. I won't be silent . Just saw it live sry.

ClH6KjNWkAAq6WE.jpg

Curry losing his composure was surprising. I didn't think it was a foul but either way, you can't lose your cool there.

Back