nba '21 live bets

isiah says "the thing i like about detroit in the 2nd half of the season is they're playing hard, not packing it in." bar and hunt strongly disagree

bad miss there...get the close ones out of your system. things will turn around later in the week i'm thinking.
It happened on the side I wanted it to.

I started with the over.

I should have popped in again at 10min mark.

Oh well, set up nicely at end but wasn't executed.

funny because i'm actually paying more attention to the 4 nhl games right now. you take 2 live bets?
Yeah, overs.

Was pegging Flyers TT and over... Just took over twice including an 8.5 at plus money that cashed with two Wings goals inside 2 mins to play.

What do you look for in NHL?

I've been stalking Wings overs... For a few weeks.
it doesn't happen all that often, maybe a few times a week...3 different scenarios that give good chances...
1)when a game starts, if BM is shading the over, once a few mins elapse without scoring and the total is 5.5 or 6.5, BOL will start juicing the under, so like 5.5o +110. BM won't react much to the elapsed time, and they'll show a 5.5 u +100. BM has $300 limits on the totals, but you can keep re-betting it, and the differential usually stays going for a good 5 minutes, so it adds up quickly. plus, there are sometimes where i submit the BOL over side, and then a goal happens before i'm able to hedge it. if they happen to score in the 10 seconds of bet hold time, it's great.
2)right after a goal is scored and the line is adjusted, you can get + numbers on the o/u sometimes. BM usually favors the overs and BOL usually favors the unders. opposite of what they usually do in football.
3) inside 10 mins left in the game, especially if there is a good chance of a tying goal or a net being emptied, BM will shade over. so, if the game is 3-2, you might see BM at 6.5u -115 and BOL will be 6.5o +140. that also usually lasts at least 3 mins. also have had it happen where the game tying goal is scored and never had to hedge. the differential isn't much, but it just stays out there for long periods of time...so lots of times you can get several grand on each side before they change the total number.

Awesome stuff.

Remember that Clips and Nugs game few months ago in LA that finished at I think 173

Not tonight

Last two mins of the half absolutely nuts.

ash barty retiring haha. just won an australian open, 25 yrs old, healthy. that's someone that has no desire to be the best.

Back