nba '21 live bets

that sucks, did you have cancellation fees?
Nah, thankfully nothing. Spent few hours cancelling reso's etc and just got done with Delta few hours ago (hello flight credit, once again).

We're gonna go to a very nice steakhouse in metro Detroit tomorrow for the big guys birthday dinner.

The score at Hot N Ready Arena should be no surprise. You can't just toss a 9.5 on these Pistons and think they will react accordingly.

The score at Hot N Ready Arena should be no surprise. You can't just toss a 9.5 on these Pistons and think they will react accordingly.
of course. had a ML arb bet there and left it a little heavy thinking they could at least pull out a win...should have just split it down the middle. or freerolled snailblazers.

Nah, thankfully nothing. Spent few hours cancelling reso's etc and just got done with Delta few hours ago (hello flight credit, once again).

We're gonna go to a very nice steakhouse in metro Detroit tomorrow for the big guys birthday dinner.
which big guy?

never seen you refer to yourself in the 3rd person so it was confusing. you reserve 3 tables or what?
Lol, nah. We had a few different ones over the weekend. Once again I miss running into @PaintCrew on a Friday night dinner.

Add in a round of golf, comped rooms for the last two nights and some breakfast this morning. I think that's it. Just annoying.

Lol, nah. We had a few different ones over the weekend. Once again I miss running into @PaintCrew on a Friday night dinner.

Add in a round of golf, comped rooms for the last two nights and some breakfast this morning. I think that's it. Just annoying.
happy bday. at least you don't have to worry about missing a lot of games tomorrow.
i never celebrate my bday so i get to avoid all the extravaganza and debauchery.

Two straight Lakers games you have zero chance of winning an under. Total has climbed steady entire 2h.

This Boston OKC 3rd is nuts.

This is usually where I try to go under (23 points higher than game and 12 higher than half time) but it's just hard too. Simply no letup.

This Boston OKC 3rd is nuts.

This is usually where I try to go under (23 points higher than game and 12 higher than half time) but it's just hard too. Simply no letup.
i've prob paid the least attention to that game because it was the only early blowout, so i'm clueless as to the game flow

Pace is for a 225-230 game imo

Cs shooting great.

28-11 early and been just coasting.

62 and going in 3rd

Back