nba '21 live bets

I also played my 2nd prop bet of the calendar year.

I have Turd Edwards over 30.5 "all"

18-6-5 right now.

One bucket or a combo be a nice win after his first 3Q

Detroit Orlando in the first overall pick game of the day tomorrow night.

Knicks n Milwaukee playing a 10pm eastern game lol.

Memphis :)

See ya tomorrow.

i didn't even notice the fucks start time until now. bizarre.
you just like the mem game because it's the battle of jizz mongers or what?
Actual game I contemplated betting ats... Line was short. Nearly did live.

Only action I took tonight was Bulls Spurs live over.

I just let it ride.

Looks like a wild ass night.

Actual game I contemplated betting ats... Line was short. Nearly did live.

Only action I took tonight was Bulls Spurs live over.

I just let it ride.

Looks like a wild ass night.

I like grizz again 2marro. Wiz really sliding and don’t think they match up well with memphis at all. Although they did kick mem ass way back in November, don’t think grizz was close to same team then.

I like grizz again 2marro. Wiz really sliding and don’t think they match up well with memphis at all. Although they did kick mem ass way back in November, don’t think grizz was close to same team then.
gaytum hit 16 3's in 2 games this last week. where were your prop bets?

gaytum hit 16 3's in 2 games this last week. where were your prop bets?

Tatum. I know. The 1st day was Sunday of football so didn’t look at any nba props, @KJ hit me up and said he was going nuts, I wasn’t thrilled! I posted him and brown the next game they played during week and finally cashed on that fucker. Now I’m done with him! lol

Tatum. I know. The 1st day was Sunday of football so didn’t look at any nba props, @KJ hit me up and said he was going nuts, I wasn’t thrilled! I posted him and brown the next game they played during week and finally cashed on that fucker. Now I’m done with him! lol
i'm sure he's bummed out he won't be fucking you over anymore in the near future

i'm sure he's bummed out he won't be fucking you over anymore in the near future

I’m glad I just settled for taking the 1 win and bailed cause he was shit again his last game in atl, I faded his team w hawks tho! Fuck that guy. That 1st time all year I got stuck on playing a 3 point prop that kept fucking losing, lol.

I’m glad I just settled for taking the 1 win and bailed cause he was shit again his last game in atl, I faded his team w hawks tho! Fuck that guy. That 1st time all year I got stuck on playing a 3 point prop that kept fucking losing, lol.
so if he was back in town and wanted to buy you a drink to make up for it, would you tell him to fuck off?

so if he was back in town and wanted to buy you a drink to make up for it, would you tell him to fuck off?

I mean I dunno why he would buy me a drink but I would never tell someone to fuck off just cause I lost a few bets on him! Lol, what kinda Asshole you think I am? If we did have drink and chopping it up I would def mention it tho! Not in a rude way, not his fault, I’d def give him little shit tho!! I just meant “fuck that guy” as in im not spending time on his props when I have bunch of other players I do much better on! One day I might go back, never know, If I lost I’d bail after 1 tho! Lol

I mean I dunno why he would buy me a drink but I would never tell someone to fuck off just cause I lost a few bets on him! Lol, what kinda Asshole you think I am? If we did have drink and chopping it up I would def mention it tho! Not in a rude way, not his fault, I’d def give him little shit tho!! I just meant “fuck that guy” as in im not spending time on his props when I have bunch of other players I do much better on! One day I might go back, never know, If I lost I’d bail after 1 tho! Lol
i guess he didn't make dumbass plays, he was just ice cold when you bet him...i hold players and teams responsible for extended periods of time when they do stupid shit that fucks me on bets. i don't mind being an asshole in that case. gaytum does seem like kind of a bitch...not a beat the wife or go out saturday night raping kind of bitch, just douchey.

Back