nba '21 live bets

There were pro’s and con”s. Far as sentence and getting fucked considering it was 1st time I ever been in any real trouble and I got a sentence treating me like it was my 3rx offense and it was heroin not fuvkinb weed!! But far as the being locked up experience i would give them 4 stars!! I went out and worked without supervision every day, didn’t get any money but got good southern cooking bought for me most days! They one the few states left that had conjugal visits so the wife at time came down and I fucjed her brains out every few week, plus she sneak me some zannys and opiates! Then I was allowed to get 2 12x12 boxes sent to Me each month with pretty much anything I coulda wanted food wise that was non perishable. So getting caught there sucked far as result. Serving time there was quite pleasant! Spun on my head for most of it!!
in light of this i think it's a good idea for you and teapot to never get together under any circumstances

ok i tallied up everything since the last BM update...

34-17 on the last 51 shades since starting 46-29. that brings the total to 80-46 for the NBA season, or 63.5%. also, 9 straight shades have been winners dating back to last week.

ok i tallied up everything since the last BM update...

34-17 on the last 51 shades since starting 46-29. that brings the total to 80-46 for the NBA season, or 63.5%. also, 9 straight shades have been winners dating back to last week.
Awesome, thanks.

yeah it was. manged to get phi -2 to -7 so far. nice to have you back, you were MIA this weekend.
I certainly was...

I did play over 215 and 218 in Spurs and Suns game during NFC ship game.

Hit UNC over and MSU Saturday...

Bulls and Spurs Friday live over.

Other than NFL, twas a light but good weekend.

I certainly was...

I did play over 215 and 218 in Spurs and Suns game during NFC ship game.

Hit UNC over and MSU Saturday...

Bulls and Spurs Friday live over.

Other than NFL, twas a light but good weekend.
did you end up making any lambs live bets for profits?

did you end up making any lambs live bets for profits?
Yes I did.

The party I was at, the group had close to 4-5 dimes on Rams plays so they weren't letting me root for SF anyways. Took some plus money and a 5.5 too in 2h.

Fratty in the SB. Water cooler hell in metro Detroit haha.

Yes I did.

The party I was at, the group had close to 4-5 dimes on Rams plays so they weren't letting me root for SF anyways. Took some plus money and a 5.5 too in 2h.

Fratty in the SB. Water cooler hell in metro Detroit haha.
i figured you had to take some, at least the whiners were only able to fuck you part way instead of the whole way.
was never really a stafford supporter but he's playing well...he deserves a shot here.

Back