nba '21 live bets

Just depends.

Easier on phone for the PPH.

Easier on laptop for BOL
surprised it's easier on the phone for any platform. when the arenas would refuse my laptop i would miss a lot of bets with my phones because they were just too small to toggle, clear, re-sub.

surprised it's easier on the phone for any platform. when the arenas would refuse my laptop i would miss a lot of bets with my phones because they were just too small to toggle, clear, re-sub.
Yeah, I definitely find it tougher with offshores and the few USA I've tried.

Lotta early fouls so this should be high scoring unless PHX starts playing their usual 4th quarter defense.

Tell ya what, I just missed a soft 6 too and really could be celebrating.

That Clarkson 3 could have murdered everything.

your avatar is already bugging me and it's only day 1. if we get this middle you have to get rid of that whiners shit

Okay....

So, if you remember back in the 2019-2020 season myself and Hunt had futures on your favorite team, the Niners. I bet mine after a week 2 rout in Cincy and he was somewhere around there as well. We got damn good numbers for what would be the eventual 1 seed in the conference. Obviously, we get to the Super Bowl and all hell breaks loose in that 4th quarter. Fwiw, I played some on KC during that game to take a very small profit but not nearly enough. I even told my wife she could decide if we take a guaranteed nice profit or go for it all. Moral of the story, never listen to your wife.

Anyways, back to this version of the Niners. They showed me, and my cohort a little something around I wanna say with 4-5 games left and I/we bet it. I got a 28-1 on it but went smaller than two years ago due to only the chance of being a 6/7 seed and facing road games to get there. Took a price, had to with a team that plays defense and can run.

I had that Oilers avy last week that was in honor of my other remaining future, those fuck bag Titans. So, I had to switch and grabbed this beauty of the logo that only last a few weeks I believe back in the 90'S before getting booed off the stage.

This Niners bet has meaning as well. The minute they blew that lead to the Chiefs everything went to shit in this world. Maybe this is the circle of life and these clowns somehow win it all as we emerge out of two years of stupidity.

Anyways, I am superstitious and hit those middles tonight so I gotta keep it for a bit... and I know you hate the Whiners lol.

Okay....

So, if you remember back in the 2019-2020 season myself and Hunt had futures on your favorite team, the Niners. I bet mine after a week 2 rout in Cincy and he was somewhere around there as well. We got damn good numbers for what would be the eventual 1 seed in the conference. Obviously, we get to the Super Bowl and all hell breaks loose in that 4th quarter. Fwiw, I played some on KC during that game to take a very small profit but not nearly enough. I even told my wife she could decide if we take a guaranteed nice profit or go for it all. Moral of the story, never listen to your wife.

Anyways, back to this version of the Niners. They showed me, and my cohort a little something around I wanna say with 4-5 games left and I/we bet it. I got a 28-1 on it but went smaller than two years ago due to only the chance of being a 6/7 seed and facing road games to get there. Took a price, had to with a team that plays defense and can run.

I had that Oilers avy last week that was in honor of my other remaining future, those fuck bag Titans. So, I had to switch and grabbed this beauty of the logo that only last a few weeks I believe back in the 90'S before getting booed off the stage.

This Niners bet has meaning as well. The minute they blew that lead to the Chiefs everything went to shit in this world. Maybe this is the circle of life and these clowns somehow win it all as we emerge out of two years of stupidity.

Anyways, I am superstitious and hit those middles tonight so I gotta keep it for a bit... and I know you hate the Whiners lol.
yup, i remember. hunt told me to take the whiners that season shortly after he bet it. i told him i didn't disagree with the bet, but i would be quite angry having to root for them to win a super bowl, so i didn't take it. i should have bet it, then mostly likely would have hedged just before the super bowl, and would have been happy. you guys got great numbers and it was a smart bet, as it was earlier this season at those odds.
when they reached the super bowl i asked him if he was going to hedge it down the middle, and he said just a piece. sounds like you ended up doing the same. at least you can blame your wife. the numbers say let the bets ride and you'll get rewarded in the long run, but i'm meticulous and i know that if i didn't hedge almost all of my bets, my profits would have come up shorter over the years than they have been. plus, it's absolutely brutal to go through a 4q like that whiners super bowl and feel like someone just broke into your house and stole your safe. the peace of mind and avoiding the anger is worth a lot in itself.
i'm probably the least superstitious bettor imaginable and can ignore your logo for the next week. or three.
why don't you just take the lambs this weekend so i'm not rooting against you guys haha.

Back