nba '21 live bets

Tell ya what, Jordan Poole just keeps getting better and better.

He was a wild ride here, but glad he's doing well. That was a perfect landing spot.

looking at the schedules, i'm thinking they're going to give away the 3rd seed to dallas, which means they would play the nuns for the nba championship in the 2nd round.
Interesting.

I am gonna break down some stuff tonight once these wrap up.

Well, now I might just eat juice and try and get off this over since the Pelicans refuse to score. Good lord guys.

Well, now I might just eat juice and try and get off this over since the Pelicans refuse to score. Good lord guys.
one of the most frustrating things is when you take an over that's hot, then shortly after watch the total drop a point a minute until you're forced to get the fuck out.

one of the most frustrating things is when you take an over that's hot, then shortly after watch the total drop a point a minute until you're forced to get the fuck out.
Yeah, that's on the list for sure.

The funny part is after the 8-8 threes I tossed around the idea of grabbing an 11 point middle albeit at -110.

Yeah, that's on the list for sure.

The funny part is after the 8-8 threes I tossed around the idea of grabbing an 11 point middle albeit at -110.
you would have done it if we were in the 3rd. but in the 2nd you think "hey i get a free 10 minutes and check back at halftime."

guessing norl makes a run...when do the dippers get an early lead and hold it? besides last game against the fucks.
Yeah, maybe they wake up a bit? I dunno.

Need a dog run followed by consistency both ways and keep it 7-12 pts in 4th...great for points.

Total just went down halfway through HT betting, so we shall see.

Very nice.

So BM flipped to the under? Or am I reading that wrong.

Last 3 mins killer there, never got higher than 225.5 in the quarter.

Need a miracle.
everything was about even...but trader fell asleep at the end of the 3q there
yeah 226 was the highest i saw there also

Back