nba '21 live bets

PPH lives very sporadic. Tough getting numbers I want.

Had a nice under going in Craptors game then they scored like 18 pts in just over 90 seconds to end 3rd. I've seen it all now.

PPH lives very sporadic. Tough getting numbers I want.

Had a nice under going in Craptors game then they scored like 18 pts in just over 90 seconds to end 3rd. I've seen it all now.
i heard the announcers going crazy but i didn't know they scored that many that quickly

It did, and very happy.

I tried submitting Miami +4.5 and +2.5 and got kicked out both times.

So, that helps soften that blow.

Plus lost that under with the ridiculous end to 3rd.
i actually thought craptors were going to come back and win that. i'm surprised your bets get shut out as much as they do if pph doesn't hold for long. i have to deal with 8 secs on BOL and 8 secs on BM so a ton of my stuff doesn't so through.

i actually thought craptors were going to come back and win that. i'm surprised your bets get shut out as much as they do if pph doesn't hold for long. i have to deal with 8 secs on BOL and 8 secs on BM so a ton of my stuff doesn't so through.
Yeah, pph is maybe 1-2 seconds tops.

I know the frustration of BOL ...I use them more timeouts and 2h when one side of total will be high juice vs lower juice.

The issue tonight is all lines going OTB for a min or two. That game just felt tight to me so I wanted to get both plus points or at least Miami.

Yeah, pph is maybe 1-2 seconds tops.

I know the frustration of BOL ...I use them more timeouts and 2h when one side of total will be high juice vs lower juice.

The issue tonight is all lines going OTB for a min or two. That game just felt tight to me so I wanted to get both plus points or at least Miami.
right, i'm not sure why yours is acting up...the euro programs seemed ok today.

Back