B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Split last night but ML winner on Bobcats made it a winning night

80-52-7 (60.6%) +45.73 units

Todays action...

Denver -4 +105 2 units
LA Clippers -2.5 +100 3 units

I do understand that I am laying points with two road teams for multiple units. I like these situations quite a bit though.

First, both Portland and Boston are a tad overvalued via the spread. Each is on a small winning streak right now that in my estimation is fool's gold. Even Portland would be semi-competitive in the East. Meanwhile the Celtics got some wins against the Atlatic division...not much to brag about.

Both teams have imroved since beginning of season..I will concur. I just don't think either team is consistent yet whatsoever and Friday night shall show in both instances.

Please note that Portalnd is on a 7 in 10 and off a 6 game trip with one day rest.

Denver really didn't expend much NRG in Washington and has really not played great this trip so far except for 2 qtrs. Expect a breakout. I don't think Boston can hang with them. Melo will wear out any Boston defender. JR Smith should bounceback big time as well.

Clippers need a win like this and will take it. I just think Blazers are a bit fatigued and maybe a bit full of themselves after solid East coast trip.

Thats the plays..GL

Ride or Collide:cheers:

Nice to see that I'm going up against you on both of them. I guess collide it is. :cheers:

BAR...Nice hit on the ML last night...saw the reverse line movement on that game and I was on it too...I really like denver and the clips tonight...however to make denver only a few point fav. scares me like orlando was last night...GL

I was trying to make a case to bet boston and portland, but I can't with these short lines. Good luck BAR.

I have to disagree with Denver. This clubs no good IMO and Boston is at home, has momentum, and inspired... tough to find a team with momentum and inspiration. They played PHO extremely well... and I think Denver is honestly 8 or 9 points worse than PHO. I hate the makeup of this team. Andre Miller is not a fast break PG, JR Smith fits the system, Melo wears the ball out, and Camby isn't being utilized in a PHO Suns style offense...Pierce is a better player than Melo IMO... I just hate Melo as you can see...

I love my boys (Boston) on the ML tonight...hope it keeps rising...

I think that Pierce will hold down Melo adequetely. This has been the best I've ever seen Pierce play D in a season. With Jr. Smith I don't really know, he's too quick for Wally so hopefully Tony Allen gets some burn (did I seriously just say that?)...but the real question is how Camby deals with Al Jefferson. Jefferson owned Krstic, played Curry decent/mediocre, and semi-disappeared against dalembert. we'll see against Marcus.

I like that you sold a pt on Denver tho-if Boston loses, I think they might lose big.

Pierce is not that asertive on the defensive end if anything if Melo gets hot Pierce will try to do they same.

With you, BAR. Let's do it, buddy.

Don't worry. I didn't believe all the bad things Hunt was saying about you...you know about being Yag and all.

CollegeKingRex said:
I absolutely agree with your reasoning on BOTH sides tonight. Think I'll bite...

Sounds good buddy...looked for you on MSN this morning...you not in the shop?...

Talk to yas later

rjurewitz said:
With you, BAR. Let's do it, buddy.

Don't worry. I didn't believe all the bad things Hunt was saying about you...you know about being Yag and all.

If Yag represents me having put a batch of throat yogurt down Keely's throat than Yag I am!

Phillyroom said:
BAR...Nice hit on the ML last night...saw the reverse line movement on that game and I was on it too...I really like denver and the clips tonight...however to make denver only a few point fav. scares me like orlando was last night...GL

Good p[oint and one I do tajke into consideration. My other thinking and a main thought here is that Boston is getting some respect from ole linesmaker.

GL tonight...your en fuego buddy!

Relieving as fuck to see your on Denver...and to think I was even going to hedge the bitch

Lets cash this shit :shake:

Lets do it bro.

Nice myspace BTW...looked ta it this morning..some hotties on their no doubt

hey bar... isnt the boston/den game seem alittle like char/orl last nite.. i mean with the public all over den and not much line movement.. and clippers seem almost the same too... or am i reading two much into it??

Hey B.a.r. Love The Fact That My Two Best Bets Tonight Are The Only Two Games You Are Playing. Good Luck To Us Tonight And Hopefully We Go 2-0.

FYI, for those in question, Clippers should be an even stronger play tonight as Big Al never goes 0-2

Captain Slap A Hoe said:
FYI, for those in question, Clippers should be an even stronger play tonight as Big Al never goes 0-2

Welll I am quite due to go 0-2 and every other fuckin lean I had tonight won...

Hey B.A.R. funny you should mention leans check out my thread. I was so pissed off early in the day games that I just unloaded and bet all my leans. Also added the Lakers in the 2nd half and if I had a ML for the Lakers in the 2nd would have also played something on that. Fuck it we will rip the books up tomorrow. I tell you what they better be damn scared of guys like us.

Still up almost 4.5 units on the day even with losing 2.75 units on the damn Clippers. I was also one of the many who thought they needed and would get that win tonight. I faded the Celtics and Blazers also and got my ass kicked. Looking for a +6 unit day if the Lakers cover in the 2nd.

Have some early leans wondering if you have any thoughts.....
Bobcats - 1.5 at home vs Celtics
Kings ML at home vs Suns
Twolves -2 at Bucks
Pistons ML at the Nets.
any ideas, really like the Bobcats the most.........

Good salvage with the Lake Show... Can't believe I missed that one, I was watching a fucking movie but that was free money... Get it back tomorrow dude

i can't complain about tailing you today, just started lookin at the nba thread and im still on the plus side! keep 'em comin bar! *ball tap, lick of ear

No suprise Kmacc....its getting to that time of year..time to adjust capping styles somewhat...and kinda lay low for a few weeks to and watch the changes take place...although I like 2 plays a lot on Saturday night

Thanks krunkedroo!

SATURDAY PLAYS:

Charlotte -2 -105
Sacramento +3 -107

both 2 units

I will start new thread if time permits

Back