National Championship Thread.. Well not yet, but its inevitable..

A

abcs

Against the spread
Ohio St -5 (-102)
USC +5 (-108)
Total
Money Line
USC +175
Ohio ST -190

The total seems low ( I think Ohio St's defense isnt as bad as the way they played against michigan.., but not as good as their stats show) I expected the total to be in the 60+ range, since USC will get 28 to 32. This will be very interesting since i cant remember the last time Southern Cal was an underdog.:cheers:
Here are the opening lines

USC +4.5 +101
Ohio State -4.5 -111

ML:
USC +161
Ohio State -176

O/U:
Over 52.5 +101
Under 52.5 -111

Last edited by a moderator:
USC 24
tOSU 30

as you can see i am looking for a td here. high scoring yes but defenses step up when they have to. neither defense has ever seen speed like thei opposing offenses before 1h over may be something to look at

I like the over.. I dont think ohio st has seen the speed and talent that USC has. Remember when they played texas it was colts first or second start. Michigan doesnt have that much teem speed in my opinion. Ill say both teams score in the high 20's..
31 USC
28 Ohio ST

After watching the last 3 games i am sold on this USC team.. Another instant classic, just like last years. A little worried about the mobile qb, but USC has a lot more speed than last years team.

taking OSU under 6 is damn tempting...I just hate having money stuck on a pending wager for 60 days.

wow its down to usc +3.5 (-101) someone must have pounded the living mess out of it for it to drop 2 points

great pic here for usc fans

normal_leinart%20scorboard.jpeg

HUNTDOG said:
taking OSU under 6 is damn tempting...I just hate having money stuck on a pending wager for 60 days.

I'm taking it.

2 units on tOSU -4 (-102)

....fuck yeah. tOSU by DD.

red what type of grass have u been smoking?? Whens the last time usc lost by dd?? They might lose but it will be close..

abcs, I'm not the sort that likes confrontational ripping about games. I certainly don't want it for the next month.

So feel free to think I'm nuts.

One game at a time tho...UCLA line has went from 14-11.5....and that was 12.5 before Bob hit it

like i said in other post usc beat a fading cal team and whooped a stanford team and now loosing to ucla and ohio state only fav by 3.5 lmfao give me that biggggggggggggggggg usc almost overrated more then notre dame

YES INEVITABLE MICHIGAN GETS IN RIGHT TEAM GOES usc greatest defense carol has ever had fastest ? great qb ? smoking fast recievers?? THE GREATEST COLLEGE COACH EVER????? LMFAO AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHA CHING NOW GO GET UR ASS WHOOPED BY LSU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:spank: :wacka wacka: :cheers:

usc is not overrated. anyone who says that just doesn't know football. they are young and hve played 3 straight rivalry games. they have the hardest schedule by far in the top 5 of the bcs. and b/c they drop one game you think they are overrated. good call cheech. so just don;t go comparing nd to usc there is no comparason. and lets remember michigan lost by 10 points in al reality. anyone couldve scored on the prevent defense at the end of the game. its obvious ohio state is head and shoulders better than every single team by atleast 7 points and they're just going to have to prove that again playing that boring team michigan, damn they are boring to watch.

hey trot if anyone could score on prevent defense then why didnt USC CHEECH???????????????????:spank:

Oh well.. i guess well settle for the rosebowl..

Good luck semcon in making glendale.. maybe u guys can meet up with drew there

I KNOW SCORING 9 IS SOOOOOOO VERY BORING GLAD WE DONT HAVE TO SIT THROUGH THAT ASS KICKING but ya know lsu is gonna hand ya another one:spank:

moneydog the defense was great today.. just so happened they had a million false starts and shaky ol play and playcalling.. If you think a team who lost 2 heisman and a first round rb and has to settle for the rose bowl is overrated then so be it.. I thought they were the second best team in the country .. they got beat today .. shit happens.. still a good year for the trojans

:spank: i agree good year BUT,with that much on the line false starts bad play calling ,shit does happen but shouldnt have ,i blame the coach play calling and not gettin team up for it ,yes young and if they were to go against osu BLOW OUT is all im saying

moneydog said:
hey trot if anyone could score on prevent defense then why didnt USC CHEECH???????????????????:spank:

i was talking about tOSU/Michigan....ucla never played prevent they were after JDB the whole game

OMG this guy is so fucking retarded and knows jack about college football. its not even worth debating with you your too ignorant and up too far michigans ass to even think straight. take it from a fan of both USC and Ohio State

retard last possesion for usc ucla was in a prevent and i know u were talking bout mich but why can mich score but not the mighty usc against uclas prevent retard

Told u boys SC was overrated. We need Florida to win by double digits, Michigan to get the nod, then Michigan to beat tOSU so this BCS horseshit will be thrown into the trash...

xXx

yea i agree with stacks im not gonna be excited about the game at all esp if florida is in it..

And now USC has nothing to play for against LSU.. So i would prob bet lsu. ugh what a bummer

I honestly don't blame some of you guys not being excited for a rematch.

abcs said:
yea i agree with stacks im not gonna be excited about the game at all esp if florida is in it..

And now USC has nothing to play for against LSU.. So i would prob bet lsu. ugh what a bummer

i disagree abcs...the goal this year was to goto the rose bowl well goal accomplished well half way now they have to win it. they will want this game.

Call me a homer..................... After my boys won the NCAA hoops title and My Cards found a way to win the WS Its prolly much too much to ask for a shot at Ohio St for all the marbles on the gridiron ? Guess the polls will decide that.

jester2trife said:
Told u boys SC was overrated. We need Florida to win by double digits, Michigan to get the nod, then Michigan to beat tOSU so this BCS horseshit will be thrown into the trash...

xXx

BEST POST OF THE DAY....:smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe:

Horn here i am .. give it to me ;) Oh well at least were not in the Holiday bowl i guess..

Mikesy said:
Call me a homer..................... After my boys won the NCAA hoops title and My Cards found a way to win the WS Its prolly much too much to ask for a shot at Ohio St for all the marbles on the gridiron ? Guess the polls will decide that.

I don't think it's gonna happen Mikesy. I was actually telling people that UF was my darkhorse national championship contender this year, even though they were pretty highly ranked. Everyone was telling me no way, not with that schedule. Funny that those same people are now saying that schedule isn't as good as others. Although I admit their's and USC's were pretty close. Obviously that doesn't matter much anymore.

THere is a case to be made for both schools..this debate could go on forever....it is just 1 step closer to a playoff.

I agree Stacks.

Another thing to consider in this mess is the TV ratings. OSU/UM was one of the highest rated games in a long time, dont you think the money hungry bowl comittee will take that into consideration?

Hunt that was because it was 1 vs 2.. different circumstances, but i see what your saying.

It just proves-the woofing gods read CTG and felt obligated to act.

Let Florida go. if Mich beats OSU and FLA blows someone out in a diff bowl game, who the hell is the National Champion?

Better idea: Just crown OSU the national champ now. Or have them play my beloved UConn Huskies in the BCS title game...

Back