***National Championship--Clemson vs Alabama--Discussion***

What happens when he doesnt have the talent to get better? Dont think he has the skill-set to be a passer.

I don't know man. Just tend to think that Bama isn't recruiting and starting a dude as a true freshman if they don't think he's at least capable of doing what they want/need him to do. I realize we live in a "I need it now" society, but he's a true freshman on the best team in America playing in the CFP. I'm at least willing to give him some time to get more mature and not write him off based on a couple of games or even one season as an 18 year old kid.

He didnt start to begin the year. Just saying a lot of kids go 12 - 0 with that OL TE Ridley and defense. He is a good runner, below average passer.

He didnt start to begin the year. Just saying a lot of kids go 12 - 0 with that OL TE Ridley and defense. He is a good runner, below average passer.

He very well may be. Simply him being recruited by Bama leads one to believe he's got the skill set. I'm just saying it's tough to write an 18 year old true freshman off after a few games.

Bama needs a long solid drive.. eat up some clock and get this momentum back. Clemson is on the brink of going off

Way below average passer. He is Academy level passer right now. Saban will develop him but right now he is completely raw

Out of the pocket, doesnt matter.

Helmet to helmet matters regardless of where they are on the field. Hits to the head of a QB only matter in the pocket, but helmet to helmet doesn't apply to just QBs.

Back