***National Championship--Clemson vs Alabama--Discussion***

Can someone explain what Sark is doing? This game plan looks worse than Lane's last week. Zero creativity. Where is howard?

pretty sure Gurv is rocking the Bruno Mars "Versace on the floor" right now instead of being in here.

Well .. tell him not to attack people in their pick threads. otherwise we should be able to take it, no pun intended. I was called a racist multiple times today. I am not calling for anyone to be banned for it.

Well .. tell him not to attack people in their pick threads. otherwise we should be able to take it, no pun intended. I was called a racist multiple times today. I am not calling for anyone to be banned for it.

Yep

I give up. I cant believe Hurts will be the face of bama for 3 more years. Dude is mediocre at best.

Meh. He's also a true freshman. Kids tend to get better as they get older and more mature/experienced.

That was in the politics thread - different story over there. Duds belongs on blankets, not here.

Back