10- Nick Foles QB

11- Kelvin Benjamin WR

12- Zach Ertz TE

13- Tony Romo QB

14- Devonta Freeman RB

15- Broncos Defense

16- Marqise Lee WR

17- Nick Novak K

I liked your rbs, your wr's are on the weaker side, but have the potential to be strong. Your te could be real good, and Romo has questions about his back but he looked good the other day.

I would say you look pretty good, but you could end up being real good if both Jackson's play well.

Given their current WR issues, I think Ertz could have a huge year. Depends on how Chip uses him. The Foles pick leaves me scratching my head. He went very very late in my league, but there isn't a ton of football knowledge with that crew, as evidenced by my lineup. Good luck tho.

You will probably use Romo more than Foles. Its interesting, it seems you got some players who may help you more, later in the draft. For example, not a fan of Bell, especially that early but Mathews may be better off considering its not PPR. I think your WRS are fine and Benjamin may be a steal.

Given their current WR issues, I think Ertz could have a huge year. Depends on how Chip uses him. The Foles pick leaves me scratching my head. He went very very late in my league, but there isn't a ton of football knowledge with that crew, as evidenced by my lineup. Good luck tho.

I took a few calculated gambles. QBs put up pretty decent numbers in this league, but we have always done well waiting and getting the type I got late...

Foles was a calculated risk....and you see I took Romo right after to cover that call

Foles in that offense could put up some nice numbers

thanks MO

You will probably use Romo more than Foles. Its interesting, it seems you got some players who may help you more, later in the draft. For example, not a fan of Bell, especially that early but Mathews may be better off considering its not PPR. I think your WRS are fine and Benjamin may be a steal.

yea by most accounts many would have taken Dez there or another top WR....Bell is another gamble

but like you said...I feel I got some nice deep value later on, Benjamin, Lee, Matthews etc

heard a guy say the other day F all the rookie WRs except paul richardson. i gotta wait it out but i generally say F the rook WRs.

nice team thou

Ertz can't block. He can't be on the field every play.

how the hell did Bell go to 2nd round?

haha just read that this was last year.

Bell and Jordy selections won it for you.

yea sorry guys, dug it up

thought it would be cool to see what won it for me

I will post this year's soon......I do not like my team as much this year

Back