K vinateiri
D Patriots

Henry
Coleman
Devante Adams
Crowder
John Ross
Oj howard

Very rb centric league with scoring greatly benefitting 3 down pass catching backs.
Had a run on qbs so i had to grab Manning. Think he has a chance to be real godd this year.

Thoughts?

This a 12 team league I'm assuming?

Pretty damn solid if so. I'd venture to guess most weeks you be better off with crowder over woodhead at flex. No clue what Ravens offense gonna look like yet and think crowder gonna see a Ton of balls from cousins, he was already cousins go to guy on 3rd down, also served as security blanket at times and now he only guy cousins has rapport with after all the turnover at wr. Dude is nasty after the catch and I'd think he gonna get 30 more touches to make things happen this year..

Like all your WRs. Both starters good bounce back candidates and have top 10 upside from what the 3rd and 4th round slots?

I'm not a Eli believer especially in fantasy , don't think I'd ever feel comfortable w him as my every week starter. He certainly has weapons so I could be dead wrong. He just has what feels like to me a larger than avg amount of ugly ass performances throughout a season. Not even sure if that factual or perception on my part, lol.

Assuming there still a good 10 or so starting qbs available I'd prob try to find another that schedule lines up good with Eli's tough matchup weeks and mix and match to maximize your points from the position. A guy like hoyer even, on weeks sf faces strong offenses and he will most likely be forced to chuck it all over in the second half. I'm sure there be at least a handful of games this season he goes for over 300 and a couple scores. (Just one example of a guy I'm pretty confident available, I'm sure there plenty of others)..

Agree 100%. I'm grabbing Winston, Cam, or Mariota as soon as the wire opens up.

Who would you pick up out of the three.

Tough one, probably Mariota with 4 games against Jax/Indy

I just rate the NFC South as tough as nails all the way around

Agree 100%. I'm grabbing Winston, Cam, or Mariota as soon as the wire opens up.

Who would you pick up out of the three.

Without knowing their schedules I'd lean jamis then Mariota. More just personal preference tho as I've always favored pocket passer so liked jamis better out of college.. can't go wrong with either one they both on the rise, Mariota more of a injury risk but whichever you prefer. Week
1 I would think Marcus actually be the higher scorer.

Tough one, probably Mariota with 4 games against Jax/Indy

I just rate the NFC South as tough as nails all the way around

Yea but jags d prob as solid as panthers and not sure you even have to throw to beat them, punt and let defense turn whichever qb over!! South sees saints which kinda a wash w Indy I think. Titans face one of best defenses in league twice while nobody d in south on hou level in terms of physicality. Like I said im good with either go with the one you like more, both will produce plenty of points to keep ya competitive.

I think Tampa defense is not far worse than Houston's defense

Again to me, the NFC South is tough and NO defense can't be worse than last year...couple things..let's dissect this further.

Above and beyond the division, TB gets the 3rd place schedule and play at MIN, at AZ (I'm a homer but know our defense at home will be brutal on QBs) and at Green Bay...tough stuff. Throw in the home game against NE and at MIA, that's a tough 5 games imo for a QB.

Now TEN....have Seattle at home (helps), at Cleveland, at AZ (a wash), Steez road, Ravens @ home (helps) and in the money making games in fantasy, at SF and home to Rams...that is how I think when it comes to this. Sorry to ramble but given this schedule this is a no brainer imo...if your QB one goes down it's kinda smooth sailing with Mariota.

Actually glad I just did this because I may well now target him in my draft tomorrow.

Yea bro I told ya I hadn't looked over their schedules. We both like the NFC south it safe to say, maybe difference is I expect lots of those h2h games to generate a good amount of points and fantasy production. While outside Indy pushover asses I expect at least 2 possibly 3 of titans 4 games against hou and jax to be fairly low scoring, like right around 20. Prob have one monster performance in the 2 jag games and smash mouth wars against hou. I just don't look at those afc south div games and see point totals in upper 20s low 30s outside of Indy of course where I think NFCs has potential for several of those type games as they all have WRs that can get lose vs any defense.

Without getting all serious w it I'd say what you posted non conf wasn't huge gap (titans having the easier games in playoffs def worth consideration). Slight edge ten but like I said I think bucs will have few divisional shootouts while those teams in ten div don't lend themselves to those type games.,just mho I could certainly be wrong. End of day I have no beef w either and think both will prob outscore Eli on season and by big gaps some weeks.

Honestly qb fairly unimportant to me in sense when I make a stand and pick one it typically wrong, it prob screws me more than any position in dfs as well. Normally I let everyone else take one then take best available so I don't have to make the desicion more than any I'm sure will be wrong. That has worked out pretty good last 3 years!!

Dfs when I go cheap the studs have huge weeks, when I'm tired of that I dedicate big number to one the big boys and somehow I do that when they decide to have terrible game vs good matchup!!! I'd say when I get qb right in dfs I end up in the money well over half the time. Seems that is backwards no? Shouldn't a dfs qb be fairly easy compared to position players??

Guess I'm trying to say Mariota is probably the right pick!! Lol

As I mentioned the last few weeks are vital in my league and TEN in 15-17 get @SF, home Rams, home Jags (and at that point who knows if backups are playing for teams not playoff bound). TEN could well be playing for a playoff berth, hell I'm glad we did this. He's now a QB1 in my view and will target Mariota in later rounds.

Well ended up 2nd (10-3). Devontas goaline fumble and 1yd stop cost me the championship.
Final lineup a bit different then my draft. Picked up Kamara which did a lot to get me there.

Qb Smith
Rb freeman
Rb howard
Wr allen
Wr hopkins
Flex kamara
Te doyle
K succop
D rams

Bench
Watson (would have won the league if he stays healthy)
Coleman
Olsen
Schuster
Darkwa

Back