My 8 team league

Fondybadger

CTG Partner
I think I let the rest of the leagues stupidity rub off on me. I had pick #5, 12, and 21. I intended to go RB/WR/WR but the three WRs I wanted at 12 were gone. I can't believe I'm admitting this... but I took Gronk at #12 ahead of CJ Anderson.

So there's where my stupidity started and it went downhill from there.

QB Tom Brady
RB Eddie Lacy
RB Lamar Miller
WR Randall Cobb
WR DeAndre Hopkins
TE Rob Gronkowski
Flex Latavius Murray
D Cardinals
K Dan Bailey

Bench
RBs: CJ Spiller, Ameer Amdullah, Ryan Mathews
WRs: Keenan Allen, Josh Brown
QBs: Eli Manning, Ryan Tannehill

I really missed on RBs who I thought were going to keep falling.

i don't think gronk at 12 is bad. TE is undervalued and goes by the waistside in many drafts, but it is a position that will win you 2 matches a year.

I don't really do short leagues, but when you do.... I think gronk is worth muchhhh more.... the reason for it is because there is so many options at rb/wr in an 8 team league that you need to only get 5 good ones.... where as gronk you know you will win the TE matchup every day, and nobody compares to him. Idk if I explained that properly...I guess the #1 TE compated to the #8 is a much bigger gap then the #1/2 wr, or 1/2 rb compared to the number 15/16 wr/rb. I would have done the same exact thing.

Gronk and Ingram, or Anderson and Cameron?

Tough to judge an 8 team league, but I like the idea of Going Gronk-Brady. If you're going big on Gronk, you might as well go all in with Brady too.

Back