Monday Picks

catfood

Flying Frenchman
I was thinking about Columbus tonight but I don't like the price and Nashville is on fire, so I chickened out.

Philadelphia -0.5 2.140

For the same reasons Satyr' always excellent write-ups said, NY Islanders have had the easiest of schedules so far this year, many games at home and not too many top class opponents. The Isles are a good hard working team but not in the class of Philly.

New Jersey ML 2.450

I think this is worth a shot. Last game these 2 played, Pittsburgh trounced the devils 5-0 in NJ. After a slow start, the devils are still ironing out their new style of play. And not much is going right in Pittsburgh, and though its tough to go against a team that is due to win, I am doing it. Of course the pens aren't gonna lose all of their remaining games but nothing is going good for them really and I like NJ's revenge factor here. Ive watched the penguins 4 times on tv and all times they don't look like a playoff-bound team, and , I could be wrong but I still believe Therrien will get fired before Xmas.

Phoenix ML 2.860

In what is again a brilliant scheduling coup, Phoenix faces San Jose 3 straight times. They played each other Saturday in San Jose, they play each other tonight, and they play each other in Phoenix Thursday night. And I don't like Phoenix's style at home, so I'm thinking and hoping this is a good spot for them. Good luck everyone.

great stuff as always Catfood. Best NHL capper on the net, hands down. And I mean it.:cheers:

love tailing you since im in texas and don't know to much about hockey this year. 2 out of 3 tonight. great job.

Thanks guys:shake: Phoenix blew a tire and I guess this ends their road magic spell, but I had to try it, would've kicked myself had they won and not played it. 2-1 (+1.59) for the night.

Back