Monday Night Football Discussion - Lions at Packers

Lions have won last 4. Now, Rodgers has only played in 1 of those. Detroit off a bye, pack off 10 days rest. Davante is out, right?

If you're playing the division opener coming off a bye week and not favored to win.. it hasn't been pretty, historically.

The money was en fuego yesterday, all the steamed dogs ate.

Fat Matt and the Ligers fit that criteria tonight.

When the spread moves against Aaron Rodgers he has gone 50-31-4 (62%) ATS

Including 31-14-3 (69%) ATS when playing in Lambeau

Packers moved from -6 to -3.5 vs. Lions

Rodgers against the spread record ...

Overall: 102-72-5 (59%) ATS

Vs. NFC North: 40-23 (64%) ATS

Favorite vs. NFC North: 36-18 (67%) ATS

Detroit has improved a lot this year, throwing the ball downfield a lot more with Bevel as OC. They also have been very effective running the football with Kerryon Johnson and their offense as a result is much more balanced than in past seasons. I like their front 7 on defense as well, and they have done a credible job pressuring opposing QB's. GB secondary matches up very well in this game and GB has done an excellent job getting pressure on the QB. I would expect Detroit to feed Johnson the ball a lot tonight and try and run on that GB defense which has been susceptible to the run and try and shorten the game up and keep the ball out of Roger's hands. Should be a good game, tough to go against the Pack at home with Rodgers and GB should keep feeding Aaron Jones after his huge game last week.

Why is this total lined at 47? 3 of 4 Lions games soared over 50, GB last 2 did. Would prob get over action at 49-50. I think this is a run heavy game and want to hit the under, but after the Jets under yesterday I don't have the stomach for it. I could totally see a 22-19 weird ass score.

I’m going with Defense low scoring run game tonight. Probably GB win Det Cover. Im going with teaser Det 10.5 / Under 53.5. .... I seen 2daBank posting same play as well around town and it’s helped confirm mine. Good luck gents!

That Detroit team total at 20.5 looked a lot better than the 21.5 (and 45/45.5 better than 47). Wasn't going to take anything anyways, but that really got me to back off.

Back