[TD="align: right"]40/49[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]522[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]6[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]0[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

That's a bannable offense - what he do?

nfl_g_watt_b1_600x400.jpg

I´ve got Graham on the bench in fantasy. Jordan Reed and Cowboys D left.. Thinking I´ll have to gamble and play Graham and Dallas D.. need somewhere around 25 Points..

I´ve got Graham on the bench in fantasy. Jordan Reed and Cowboys D left.. Thinking I´ll have to gamble and play Graham and Dallas D.. need somewhere around 25 Points..

In that situation you have to go higher upside. I don't think Reed and Cowboys defense get those needed points

Not sure how Saints secondary gonna stop Jordy, Cobb, and Adams .... Nearly impossible
agree, so why is NO favored by 3? These are not equal teams on a neutral field. GB is a public dog tonight. It doesn't make any sense which is why I think NO gets the W.

agree, so why is NO favored by 3? These are not equal teams on a neutral field. GB is a public dog tonight. It doesn't make any sense which is why I think NO gets the W.

NO prob gets more than 3 for HFA, but you're right, GB is better on a neutral from what we've seen thus far. Agree with NO as well, but I have 'em at -1 at my shop.

Back