Monday NFL In-Game/NHL/NBAx

we'll hear about the "I was drunk" excuse tomorrow. He's a philly fan so he's probably a bit salty about his team shitting the bed in the 4th quarter today.

love how he drops in for 1 bomb of a comment and crawls back to his hole. Leave him be - it's pretty funny when the board gangs up on him and he starts whining.

James Shields can't hit or pitch what a scumbag

I want to make a point very clear to you. If you attack any member, or rub in a loss to a member after the game is done, it will be an instant ban regardless of your drunkenness. If you want to discuss a game prior to or cheer for a team you bet on that's fine.

I want to make a point very clear to you. If you attack any member, or rub in a loss to a member after the game is done, it will be an instant ban regardless of your drunkenness. If you want to discuss a game prior to or cheer for a team you bet on that's fine.

i just hope the saints score a TD here

:cigarguy:

gfy.gif

Back