RECAP
SportsNut said:
New Units grading is S = 1unit , M = 2 units , L = 4units ,XL = 5units

Washington Wizards +4.5 -110 (XLarge) Win +5.00
ML see +155 (small) Win +1.55

Under 203 -110 San Antonio (Medium) Loss -2.20

Knicks -2 -103 (gonna buy -1.5 -113 ish) (Medium) Win +2.00
NYK -1 -110 1st Half(small) Win +1.00
Grizz 2nd H -1.5 -111 (meant 1/2 small play) Loss by a 1/2 Fucking point! Loss -0.56

Spurs -8 -110 (Medium) Win +2.00

Bulls -7 -108 (medium) Win +2.00
2nd H Bulls +2 -115 (Small) Win +1.00
2nd H under 100 (small) Win +1.00

Bucks +7.5 -110 (small) L -1.10
2nd H Utah PK -112 (medium) +2.00

Magic +5.5 -110 (small) ML +183 (value 1/8 size) NO PLAY AT ALL
2nd Half Kings -1.5 -114 (Medium)
2nd H over 96 -115 (Small)

Over 200 -110 LAL (small)

Lakers -7 -104 (lean) Pass for now , maybe 2nd Half....

Not crazy about the late portion...... so just the 1 play for now...why force it....Lean Orl / Under and LAL/over

2nd Half Plays-
Under 101 -117 Wash (small) L -1.17

Notes:

wanted a 1st Q over in Wash ...damn phone kept ringing! And it cost me double as usual... Would be an assume nite had the 2nd H moose not been loose....so far 3 plays ...2 lost by a half and the other by 2!! And I am gonna get so fucked on the Spurs total...cash your Over tickets

Last edited:
If not for some indecision I might have had a perfect nite in the NBA....

Well I am BIG on who plays best before half and after a slow start Kings turned it up and I expect them to pull away is B to B situation

Two solid plays IMO

Over 96 -115 (small)
Kings -1.5 -114 (medium)

RECAP

SportsNut said:
NCAAB rundown... ...

Marshall +22 -110 (Small) Win +1.00

Over 78.5 Colorado & Pepperdine 1st Half (gonna wait till half) should have went 2nd H over but didnt (think 82 pts)

Citadel +8 -111(Medium) ML +305(value 1/8 the play) Win +1.75

Greensboro +1 -103 (Medium)L -2.06
2nd Half Davidson +0.5 -113 (Small) Dont like this play much anymore...trying to hedge out L -1.00

Kansas -9.5 -113 1st Half OFF for now gonna wait till half
2nd H -9.5 +104 (small) L -1.00

2nd H Mid Tenn -4 -118 (Medium) Win +2.00

(3-3 +0.69 units)

Would take the Providence over but again very shady line move on the total for a team scoring at will...but then again if Say Providence gets 76 and wins by 19 to cover the spread its only 76 -57...a 1 pt shy of 134...Do like the Friars as well...maybe a 1st Half...

Well Said that Providence Total drop was shady saw 132 at the close...know the 1st H und was 62.5 at one point but not sure where it closed (61.5 worst case). Regardless it went UNDER in the 1st Half...

GL

Really dont have one ....pure guess the UNDER looks solid and it might be worth a sot on Indy but honestly that is a true guess...if you looking for something the UNDER...

actually I talked myself into a middle

Under 101 -125 2nd H LAL (small) middling my over 200

under but al harrington hasn't even scored yet and kobe sitting at 18 right now.

Actually had no idea it was you ... great to have you here...Look forward to chatting in the future...

xpression syst_m said:
GL Nut, grabbed the U100.5 -105 myself. BTW, it's DanC from Covers in case you didnt know

DanC?

good to have you here. :beer:

Nut,

How fucking bullshit was that Wizards game? They looked like motherfucking retards with 6 minutes left in the 4th. They were working the clock and playing like fucking bitches. IT was fucking stupid ball.

scourge said:
DanC?

good to have you here. :beer:

Nut,

How fucking bullshit was that Wizards game? They looked like motherfucking retards with 6 minutes left in the 4th. They were working the clock and playing like fucking bitches. IT was fucking stupid ball.

It really just amazes me how there can be an ODD move on the the total and its fall a 1/2 pt shy......really sucked cause I knew this game was gonna find a way to go under and hoped on it at half at U101...finished on 103 worst case scenario.....if I lose at least let the over backers win...

Thin card tmrw so far IMO.......

SportsNut said:
If not for some indecision I might have had a perfect nite in the NBA....

Well I am BIG on who plays best before half and after a slow start Kings turned it up and I expect them to pull away is B to B situation

Two solid plays IMO

Over 96 -115 (small)
Kings -1.5 -114 (medium)

Well I fucked myself here.... had the Under and ORL as my original plays....oh well most of the time I get rright but damn I should have doine more today...

SportsNut said:
Wizards +3.5 -102 (definite play)
NYK -2 +105
SA -8.5 -105

Thanks to you, billivey, and killa for these:cheers:

These totals have been killing my bankroll lately so I'm going to stick with the sides for a while. Looking forward to your Tuesday card.

Thanks...

totals can be tough at times. Its easiest IMO to see a spread thats off rather then a total.....

Tuseday should be a light day though the 3 NL games could show me something......

SportsNut said:
Really dont have one ....pure guess the UNDER looks solid and it might be worth a sot on Indy but honestly that is a true guess...if you looking for something the UNDER...

actually I talked myself into a middle

Under 101 -125 2nd H LAL (small) middling my over 200

Glad you asked...I walked away flat basically from the LAL total...and hell even Indy covered.....damn I am getting good at 2nd half plays....except that call on the Sac game....

Back