Monday NBA

SportsNut

Breaking it down briefly
Really wasnt around much Sunday. Posted the Under in LA and some other small dog plays on 1st H and 1st Q which split. Talked myself out of fading Dallas for the game and the funny part is the way they have been succeeding by dominanting 4th quarter action versus good teams is exactly why the lost. Which is typical of how a streak ends....

Since 1/1/07:

Sides/Totals : 23-14 +41.21u
1st Q: -7.72u
1st H: +2.22u
2nd H -7.45u
Team Totals : +11.63 u

Only a three game slate!

Right now we have the Clippers traveling to New Orleans laying 7 points. How many people will jump off the LAC bandwagon after they lost badly @ Atlanta. Logically it would be crazy to lay alot of points with the now but the angle we cant forget is did that last loss somewhat motivate them here. Not saying I like LAC just saying dont discount LAC simply cause they lost in Atlanta. I would expect a lower scoring game low to mid 170 range but I doubt we get a total above 179(probably 176). I didnt think Indy was worth -10 in NO and LAC shouldnt probably be -7 so expect it drop slightily.

With Houston @ Chicago in the we hours of the nite the Rockets catching 6 looks enticing. Ming clearly is a big loss offensively but Mutombo seems to have picked up the slack in other areas. Where TMac seems to be lovin the extra shots now that he is healthy. Bulls are damn tough at home now but still think this number is high. The 185 total could be slightily high but Chi tends to score about a 100 away and Rockets putting points on the board lately. Which really leaves me uninterested at the moment.

The last game in Milw @ Denver with Redd being out and Villanueva still out. Which leaves the Bucks with a thin bench but still fairly solid starting lineup. Williams , Bell , Patterson , Skinner and Bogut. Think they still could pull out a win despite being in the rare role of road chalk...last time -1 in Toronto! That was game #2 of the season and they collapsed 2nd Half. Bucks loser of 3 in 4 and Denver now dropping 5 straight.....Camby sat out last game. Nene still less then 100% ...AI and Boykins backcourt , Kleiza , Evans and Najera @ Forward with Diawara 2/3 spot..also Sampsosn getting time at the 5....Iverson has nt played well.....not exactly many reasons to like Denver other then Redd is OUT...who really hasnt carried the team in Dec/jan anyway.....so thats how I lean early and should be low scoring...for a Denver game....

Real not to much to go on early so lets wait and see what the day brings...BOL

bucks still favored with all the injuries? sports u study lines well the books want money on the nuggs here huh

Yeah absolutely agree. First I think Maggette is precautionary questionable cause he is on the injury list everyday , Cassell honestly dont know and Mobley I am sure that with everyday that passes he feels a little better . Thats the key here though. Obviously the books know it shgould be hard to lay the 7 and this is one of the games where I simply might back the market decided who I take...the way things are going +7 would be worth a shot in my book...however if we saw big moves either way I might see some value. Truth is LAC is unpredictable and inconsistent and the line without looking at wins or loss is probably high...I could see -5.5....

Really just throwing both arguements out there.....but only really Houston looks remotely attractive and all you do there is fade a smoking hot home team.....awful card but hey sometimes I say that to early....

lets see what the totals come out as and what we can dig up....Good work today guys with LAL and the under...I need some zzzzzzzzzzzz's.

Whats the Nuggets line? I have Denver -2 WITHOUT the injuries. Bucks should only be a road chalk to a select few NBA teams.

Supersav said:
bucks still favored with all the injuries? sports u study lines well the books want money on the nuggs here huh

preliminary thoughts here.....they probably think people will look more at Redds absence then Nuggets horrendous play of late...Is there any value in Denver if you really dont see them winning? I pounded Utah in Denver the other nite and that line went from +1 to -5.5....which tells me the books themselves dont have an accurate handle on Denver and struggle when setting Nuggs lines......

just something to wait till tmrw...teams with alot of injuries , new faces and inconsistent play are always the toughest to figure and toughest to figure what there lines SHould be...I guess thinking about it Milw might have been -5 with Redd ...Denver is really bad right now...

Its -3 with alot of + vig for Milwaukee...I tend to agree but right now Denver is probably one of the 5 worst in the NBA.....they would ceratinly be +10 or so in Milw and just about everywhere...

I am going to bed see you guys in the morning

<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>Mon 1/8</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>501</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>Los Angeles Clippers</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap> -7 -105 </TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap> </TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap> <TD vAlign=center align=middle rowSpan=2></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap> 05:05 PM</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>502</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>New Orleans Hornets <TD class=main_body_blk noWrap> +7 -105 </TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap> </TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap> </TD><TR bgColor=#d0d0d0><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap> Mon 1/8</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>503</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>Houston Rockets</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap> +6 -110 </TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap> </TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap> OVER 185 +104 <TD vAlign=center align=middle rowSpan=2></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#d0d0d0><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap> 05:35 PM</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>504</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>Chicago Bulls <TD class=main_body_blk noWrap> -6 +100 </TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap> </TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap> UNDER 185 -114 </TD><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap> Mon 1/8</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>505</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>Milwaukee Bucks </TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap> -3 +129 </TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap> </TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap> <TD vAlign=center align=middle rowSpan=2></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap> 06:05 PM</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>506</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>Denver Nuggets <TD class=main_body_blk noWrap> +3 -141 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Im a huge Bucks homer and i cant understand why in hell they would be favored. Redd is like 60% of there team.

Denver is +3 -150 right now. Think I'll wait until the money line comes out and jump on Denver. I realize the Nugs have lost 5 in a row, but this is a spot where the streak ends. At home against an Eastern Conference team.

I havent seen new DEN Nuggets and i see they struglle but MIL wo Redd and Charlie V simply cant be fav on road .. It was huge mistake by bookie and i expected line to drop like it is now. For me DEN little fav -1.5 is about fair. Probably i will skip this one but MIL should be in downtrend now after 2 losses and 2 missings so if i have to i would pick DEN and Iverson big nite vs Mo Williams.

I'm actually liking hornets, given that Magette sits out again. Clippers are dying for a scoring punch aside from brand.

total for lac/nok is @ 181.5??? cassell is probable today but still w/o maggette I can't see this thing cracking a 90-90 or 100-80 type game. Hornets would need a good game from Butler or Jackson and Pargo is definitely not the answer.

wow 181.5 i thought they would set this total in the 170s i already placed a bet on the under

The Rocky Mountain News is listing Michael Redd as out indefinitely with a strained patellar tendon in his left knee.
Get him benched for this week, which is too bad since the Bucks have four games. Ruben Patterson will start in his place.

Good work all. I would say it appears that somehow the books missed Redd being already listed as OUT. Thats how it appears to me sort of like what happened way back with Joe Johnson when Den came to town a few weeks back in that revenge spot. Thats my opinion though I definetly could be wrong. I wasnt crazy about laying -3 in Denver with Milw but I was simply hoping the line would come down to a PK. I think what everyone is missing though who desperately wanted to jump on Den @ +3 or ML is that they are really awful right now.

Take a look at the last games...embarrassing. They lose at home to Utah by 12 but won the 3rd Quarter by 13.....so the other quarters had them outscored by 25. The game in LAL they got Lakers off OT and were trounced from the opening tip till the end. So until Denver sort of falls into the category of New Orleans I dont see value in them. They do get JR Smith back next game though which means thats likely to never happen especially if they get Camby back.. They dont have Camby tonite and look who they have ...

Guards : AI , Boykins , Diawara , Hodge
Forwards : Najera , Kleiza , Evans
Center : Nene (who seems limited) and Sampson

They are undersized at every position and they are forcing teams to beat a zone now...

The dont have perimeter shooting as AI and Boykins are below avg from three...Though in theory I agree with Rogino that Milw should be in a down trend now they also might want to show they can get it done without Redd and I simply disagree he is the key to the team right now. I think Milw success is due to them playing well with him and not over relying on him. Look at the 1st month ppg for Redd and Milws play then the next months record vs his ppg.

Still looking at these games but yeah I feel suprised that the Total in NO/LAC was 181. To be honest right now I would lean towards the pesky Hornets simply based on LAC woes...

Still working on some stuff.

Would say I lean in this order Rockets , Bucks and Hornets . For totals thinking Under in NO , Under in Denver and well while part says over in Chi looking at the game closely I cant get over Houstons FG pct yesterday and even FG % allowed..so maybe its the time for Houston overs to become overvalued..??

Beb back in shortly...keep up the good stuff..BOL all...

Dont think I missed anyone though, did I??

My opinion on the Bucks is that they will be capable to play without Redd, it's too bad that Villanueva is out to he would really help. Mo Williamas and Charlie Bell have been contributing alot to this team. Bogut is playing respectable and Patterson is a work horse he will go right through Denvers inside guys. Then there is Skinner he is a giant as well and has played pretty aggressive. So as far as the Bucks offense is concerned I think they have the players to to get it done, just as long as they don't have a horrible night or anything any team is prone to a bad night, but I think the Bucks shouldn't be underated because of Redd's absence. Redd is most definetely the center peice to this team but he was always a team player, the Bucks understand the role of being apart of this team and realize that their role to score. So I think that there are players who are going to step up. Depending on Iverson Milwuakee might not be a bad side, but I will more than likely sit this one out. Just my thoughts on the in-game from the Bucks side.

One main reason I feel this way also is because what the hell has Denver done lately to impress anyone???

Last edited:
In New Orleans tonite Still leaning towards and Under and the home dog. What scares me is not the offensive capabilities as mucg as the lack of defense. We all remember how clueless looked in the 1st H vs Det and ontop ofthat few teams have scored les then 90 points versus them. Usally when they won SU they were able to keep them around high 80's and low 90's. If you do the math though that means NO wins SU and the game goes over..

Right now I have enjoyed fading Denver as I hit for 10 units ( double best bet) on Saturday with Utah.

So my first play when I feel the line has topped out and it might not break 4 is Milwaukee +4 (+155).

No special information here:

Bucks +4 -104 or better {5units} ML +155{1unit}

Tough for me to figure out what exactly DEN lines should be but I would have this at closer to a PK w/o Redd. The Nuggets are struggling and IMO really dont have an identity. Bucks in a mini slump losing 3 of 4 but I think will look to rise up w/o Redd here.

I think Milw has a nice edge in the backcourt as AI is slumping: 10 for 36 past 2....

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=yspsctbg align=middle><TD class=ysptblhdr align=left colSpan=6 height=18>Regular Season</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg noWrap width=1 rowSpan=200><SPACER type="block" height="1" width="1"></TD><TD class=ysptblhdr colSpan=4>FG</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg noWrap width=1 rowSpan=200><SPACER type="block" height="1" width="1"></TD><TD class=ysptblhdr colSpan=4>3PT</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg noWrap width=1 rowSpan=200><SPACER type="block" height="1" width="1"></TD><TD class=ysptblhdr colSpan=4>FT</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg noWrap width=1 rowSpan=200><SPACER type="block" height="1" width="1"></TD><TD class=ysptblhdr colSpan=4>Rebounds</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg noWrap width=1 rowSpan=200><SPACER type="block" height="1" width="1"></TD><TD class=ysptblhdr colSpan=7>Misc</TD></TR><TR class=ysptblthbody1 align=right><TD class=yspdetailttl align=left height=18>Date</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl align=left height=18>Opponent</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl align=left height=18>Score</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl height=18>GS</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl height=18>Min</TD><TD></TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>M</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>A</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Pct</TD><TD></TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>M</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>A</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Pct</TD><TD></TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>M</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>A</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Pct</TD><TD></TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Off</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Def</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Tot</TD><TD></TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Ast</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>TO</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Stl</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Blk</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>PF</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Pts</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right height=16><TD class=yspscores align=left>Jan 6</TD><TD class=yspscores align=left>UTH</TD><TD class=yspscores align=left>L 84-96</TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD class=yspscores>44:19</TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores>5</TD><TD class=yspscores>19</TD><TD class=yspscores>26.3</TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD class=yspscores>7</TD><TD class=yspscores>14.3</TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores>11</TD><TD class=yspscores>12</TD><TD class=yspscores>91.7</TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>5</TD><TD class=yspscores>5</TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores>8</TD><TD class=yspscores>5</TD><TD class=yspscores>2</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>2</TD><TD class=yspscores>22</TD><TD class=yspscores></TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right height=16><TD class=yspscores align=left>Jan 5</TD><TD class=yspscores align=left>@ LAL</TD><TD class=yspscores align=left>L 104-123</TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD class=yspscores>36:38</TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores>5</TD><TD class=yspscores>17</TD><TD class=yspscores>29.4</TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD class=yspscores>0.0</TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores>6</TD><TD class=yspscores>8</TD><TD class=yspscores>75.0</TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores>5</TD><TD class=yspscores>3</TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>2</TD><TD class=yspscores>16</TD><TD class=yspscores></TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right height=16><TD class=yspscores align=left>Jan 2</TD><TD class=yspscores align=left>PHI</TD><TD class=yspscores align=left>L 97-108</TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD class=yspscores>43:46</TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores>10</TD><TD class=yspscores>24</TD><TD class=yspscores>41.7</TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores>2</TD><TD class=yspscores>6</TD><TD class=yspscores>33.3</TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores>8</TD><TD class=yspscores>10</TD><TD class=yspscores>80.0</TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD class=yspscores>4</TD><TD class=yspscores>5</TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores>9</TD><TD class=yspscores>7</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD class=yspscores>30</TD><TD class=yspscores></TD></TR><TR class=ysptblthbody1 align=right><TD class=yspdetailttl align=left height=18>Date</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl align=left height=18>Opponent</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl align=left height=18>Score</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl height=18>GS</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl height=18>Min</TD><TD></TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>M</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>A</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Pct</TD><TD></TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>M</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>A</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Pct</TD><TD></TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>M</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>A</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Pct</TD><TD></TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Off</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Def</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Tot</TD><TD></TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Ast</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>TO</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Stl</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Blk</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>PF</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Pts</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right height=16><TD class=yspscores align=left>Dec 31</TD><TD class=yspscores align=left>DAL</TD><TD class=yspscores align=left>L 85-89</TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD class=yspscores>42:03</TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores>10</TD><TD class=yspscores>17</TD><TD class=yspscores>58.8</TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>0.0</TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores>8</TD><TD class=yspscores>8</TD><TD class=yspscores>100.0</TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>2</TD><TD class=yspscores>2</TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores>8</TD><TD class=yspscores>5</TD><TD class=yspscores>7</TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD class=yspscores>3</TD><TD class=yspscores>28</TD><TD class=yspscores></TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right height=16><TD class=yspscores align=left>Dec 29</TD><TD class=yspscores align=left>@ NOK</TD><TD class=yspscores align=left>L 89-99</TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD class=yspscores>45:01</TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores>6</TD><TD class=yspscores>22</TD><TD class=yspscores>27.3</TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>2</TD><TD class=yspscores>0.0</TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores>9</TD><TD class=yspscores>10</TD><TD class=yspscores>90.0</TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD class=yspscores>2</TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores>3</TD><TD class=yspscores>5</TD><TD class=yspscores>2</TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD class=yspscores>3</TD><TD class=yspscores>21</TD><TD class=yspscores></TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right height=16><TD class=yspscores align=left>Dec 28</TD><TD class=yspscores align=left>SEA</TD><TD class=yspscores align=left>W 112-98</TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD class=yspscores>43:07</TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores>17</TD><TD class=yspscores>29</TD><TD class=yspscores>58.6</TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD class=yspscores>2</TD><TD class=yspscores>50.0</TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores>9</TD><TD class=yspscores>12</TD><TD class=yspscores>75.0</TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>3</TD><TD class=yspscores>3</TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores>10</TD><TD class=yspscores>9</TD><TD class=yspscores>2</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>4</TD><TD class=yspscores>44</TD><TD class=yspscores></TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right height=16><TD class=yspscores align=left>Dec 26</TD><TD class=yspscores align=left>BOS</TD><TD class=yspscores align=left>W 116-105</TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD class=yspscores>43:47</TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores>9</TD><TD class=yspscores>22</TD><TD class=yspscores>40.9</TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD class=yspscores>2</TD><TD class=yspscores>50.0</TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores>9</TD><TD class=yspscores>13</TD><TD class=yspscores>69.2</TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>2</TD><TD class=yspscores>2</TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores>13</TD><TD class=yspscores>6</TD><TD class=yspscores>4</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>2</TD><TD class=yspscores>28</TD><TD class=yspscores></TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right height=16><TD class=yspscores align=left>Dec 22</TD><TD class=yspscores align=left>SAC</TD><TD class=yspscores align=left>L 96-101</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>39:25</TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores>9</TD><TD class=yspscores>15</TD><TD class=yspscores>60.0</TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores>2</TD><TD class=yspscores>3</TD><TD class=yspscores>66.7</TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores>2</TD><TD class=yspscores>6</TD><TD class=yspscores>33.3</TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>2</TD><TD class=yspscores>2</TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores>10</TD><TD class=yspscores>2</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>3</TD><TD class=yspscores>22</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

The only wins DEN can show is beating a Pierce-less Bostn team who has struggled on the road and a Lewis-less Sonics team who has also struggled on the road. So maybe that qualifies Milw as a team to beat since they are Redd-less.

I dont doubt Denver can win just doubt that the way they are playing will suddenly turn it around. Especially with guys like Skinner and Patterson playing strong defense. That Den shooting pct can suffer more. AI was 32 of 80 1st 3 games vs MILW last year befora 9/17 performance in his last game vs them.

Simply put at the end of the day I feel most dont realize how bad Denver really is thanks to AI's names in the lineup and that help keeps value in fading them IMO... might add more! Like the under as well....

Thanks dan , That certainly is the one that stands ou most at the moment....probbaly will let 10 units ride on this....basically looks like a dog nite....GL as well

Why are you sure Canby is out? Denver Post says he might play and Don Best shows him as a question mark?

I am never sure when it comes to injuries.

However I basically have concluded if he does play he doesnt ap;pear to be much of an offensive threat if you follow the situation and believe what is written..

<TABLE class=stattable style="MARGIN-TOP: 10px" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width=698 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=statheader width="100%" colSpan=100>Player Notes</TD></TR><TR><TD class=statline1>[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]January 7, 2007
An MRI revealed that Marcus Camby had no further damage in his right hand, according to the <SOURCE>Denver Post</SOURCE>. He hyperextended his right hand during Friday's game, aggravating his already fractured finger, and missed Saturday's game as a result.[/FONT]

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=statline2>[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]January 6, 2007
Marcus Camby did not play in Saturday's loss to Utah, the <SOURCE>AP</SOURCE> reports. He irritating the fractured finger on his shooting hand while blocking a shot Friday against the Lakers. We'll revisit Camby's status before Monday's game with Milwaukee. [/FONT]

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=statline1>[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]December 29, 2006

Marcus Camby missed his third consecutive game Thursday and won't travel with the team for Friday's game, the <SOURCE>Denver Post</SOURCE> reports. He's coming back from a broken hand. "No timetable," Camby said of a possible return. "It's only been a week, and my hand is still broken. It hurts every time I shoot."

So it seems he rushed back and will be cautious if he does play cause almost every play he has a chance to reaggravate it....that shits painful since I have aa couple distorted fingers from dislocating them during basketball[/FONT]

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<table id="tblPropFut" onmouseover="changeto(event, '#F6C88F')" onmouseout="changeback(event, '#EEEEEE')" bgcolor="#ffffff" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="3" width="100%"><tbody><tr id="ignore_a10"><td colspan="3">NBA General Props: NBA Player Props - 01-08-2007

</td></tr> <tr id="ignore_b10" class="CT3"> <td width="15%">Mon 1/8</td> <td colspan="2">Most Points Scored : (see tie breaker rules)</td> </tr> <tr class="MBB"> <td>05:05 PM</td> <td class="MBB">1101 Mo Williams</td> <td class="MBB" width="25%"> +274</td></tr> <tr class="MBB"> <td width="15%"> </td> <td class="MBB">1102 Earl Boykins</td> <td class="MBB" width="25%"> +292</td></tr> <tr class="MBB"> <td width="15%"> </td> <td class="MBB">1103 Ben Gordon</td> <td class="MBB" width="25%"> +191</td></tr> <tr class="MBB"> <td width="15%"> </td> <td class="MBB">1104 Desmond Mason</td> <td class="MBB" width="25%"> +415</td></tr> <tr id="ignore_b11" class="CT3"> <td width="15%">Mon 1/8</td> <td colspan="2">Most Assists : (see tie breaker rules)</td> </tr> <tr class="MBB"> <td>05:05 PM</td> <td class="MBB">1105 Mo Williams</td> <td class="MBB" width="25%"> +187</td></tr> <tr class="MBB"> <td width="15%"> </td> <td class="MBB">1106 Kirk Kinrich</td> <td class="MBB" width="25%"> +285</td></tr> <tr class="MBB"> <td width="15%"> </td> <td class="MBB">1107 Tracy McGrady</td> <td class="MBB" width="25%"> +402</td></tr> <tr class="MBB"> <td width="15%"> </td> <td class="MBB">1108 Shawn Livingston</td> <td class="MBB" width="25%"> +280</td></tr> <tr id="ignore_b12" class="CT3"> <td width="15%">Mon 1/8</td> <td colspan="2">Most Rebounds : (see tie breaker rules)</td> </tr> <tr class="MBB"> <td>05:05 PM</td> <td class="MBB">1109 Luol Deng</td> <td class="MBB" width="25%"> +509</td></tr> <tr class="MBB"> <td width="15%"> </td> <td class="MBB">1110 Reggie Evans</td> <td class="MBB" width="25%"> +170</td></tr> <tr class="MBB"> <td width="15%"> </td> <td class="MBB">1111 Elton Brand</td> <td class="MBB" width="25%"> +271</td></tr> <tr class="hiliteRow"> <td width="15%"> </td> <td class="MBB">1112 Andrew Bogut</td> <td class="MBB" width="25%"> +290</td></tr></tbody></table>

are you playing any of these tonight SportsNut MO +274 looks good

Last edited by a moderator:
Never really had a chance to look playing and posting some CBB...

Doent look bad but an odd group...I think the other MILW guys step it up more...which I played those props earlier Bell , Patterson and Bogut but they have grossly changed price wise now...so I wont even bother posting them

Really didnt get involved in the 1st game:

Under 180.5 -110 {2units}

Under 87 -110 NO team {1unit}..just added this...

Late game:

Bucks +4.5 -109 {5units}
Bucks +5 -110 {4units}
ML +160 {1.5units}

Under 210.5 -103 {2units}
Under 107.5 -111 Den {1u}

Houston +7 -108 {4units} ML +260 {1/4u}

Basically I think Hou and Chi matchup very well and expected something closer to the 4.5 range...

At a loss for words right now thinking about a few other things and short on time....bottomline is I think the line is a little big and Houston matches up well vs them....be back in abit

Under 180.5 -110 {2units} -2.20
Under 87 -110 NO team {1unit} -1.10

Bucks +4.5 -109 {5units} -5.45
Bucks +5 -110 {4units} -4.40
ML +160 {1.5units}-1.50
Under 210.5 -103 {2units} +2.00
Under 107.5 -111 Den {1u} +1.00

Houston +7 -108 {4units} ML +260 {1/4u} +4.65

1st Q :-1.54
Hou +2 +102 {1u} ML +166{1/2u} -0.50
Milw +1 -104 {1u} -1.04

1st H : -2.52
Hous +3.5 -102 {1u} ML +187 {1/2u} -1.52
Milw ML +145 {1u} -1.00

2nd H : +5.00
LAC -5 -105 {5units} +5.00

Last edited:
Well seems I have been smart so far but not smart enough to stay away. I said the only way the Clipper game goes over is IF the Hornets win SU. Which is exactly what they are doing now...will take alook @ that at half...

The other part is saying despite what the numbers say that Hou And Chi really sets up for an Under here...certainly wont book this game with 34 pts and only 150 to go but damn I wish I played some sort of Under in this game...

The funny part was cakeoff asked about the multi player props and some reason Desomnd Mason popped into by head...sure enough he already has 11...

Clippers -5 -105 {5units}2nd Half

Okay the clippers sleep walked through the early part of the game and then went on a run to close the half. I expected NO to only cover the +6 with a sizeable halftime lead well they lost that and will fade as they tend to in the 2nd Half.....pargo is a huge slump and he was playing well for awhile...the Clippers will run away in the 2nd half......

love the over as well on the 2nd half. If you hit I think the over hits as well. 87 seems soft.

i would just take clippers -5 and their team total hova for the 2nd half

Basically since I knew I should have stayed away from this game , already probably tossing away 3 units on the total I dont want to start chasing that...I fucked up and I can deal with it so I rather attack with LAC since I think thats where the value lies for sure..

BOL!

I am just gonna ride out Mil definetly not a good sequence when you have the chance to cut it 6 but miss two Fts and allow a 3 inside the final second...would take Milw but gonna stay away....

JPicks said:
Ding, ding, ding we've got some winners.

Good work....I just felt LAC was the stronger of the two . As I said fucked up by playing the total in that one......very good job ...maybe you will get some OT in Chicago but just gimme my cover!

Back