Monday ML & possible 2nd half plays thread

First 2nd half line of the night, shows Vegas has adjusted. Toronto at 88. 90 scored in first half and the original game total was 183. 2nd half line should be 91-92

We get this game at more than half the original price. A lot of threes for Miami in first half despite sub-par shooting. Toronto will get hot in 2nd half and we now have a gameline of -8

Thats value boys..whether it wins or loses.

the last few games i haven't bet them, being the the fav being down and half and covering a 2nd half line with value. i.e. cavs, hornets few others.. tonight i think we get that value 2nd half cover.

toronto answers from timeout with 5 straight. come on raps. you are at home and these guys are worse than the detroit bench.

Looks like it's the Cavaliers night

Would be shocked not to see you on them for the 2nd Half...although you lost all the value by now...but still...

Can't stop Big Z

looks like philly is just fucking around. the real philly please stand up. and they keep standing.

Nothing is worse than having all your money tied up in bets already when the halftime lines come around

Wasn't able to get down on Cavs 2nd half OR Toronto 2nd Half

i'm really starting to sweat this BAR. they aren't in blowout mode. miami fighting... why.

yesterday dallas/seattle had 58 after 3. needed only 41 in the 4th. they got like 35 or so. so still sweating haha.

BAR, when will i learn, not to bet against an injury. i am 1-3 last three bets including tonight. just need the over 2nd half to cut my losses.

geez. just what i feared. stopped scoring in indy/wash. 13 pts with 7:33 left. i need 30 in 7:33 now. realistic to get it, hope they pick it up.

good thing indy is in bonus rest of the way and trying to fight back down 14. hope free throws helps it goes over.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="97%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=center><TD class="" id=awayteam1242166>MIA</TD><TD class="" id=awayscore1242166>71</TD><TD> </TD><TD rowSpan=2>4th Q
2:06
</TD></TR><TR><TD class="" id=hometeam1242166>TOR</TD><TD class="" id=homescore1242166>87</TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

toronot 2 and cook 3. ouch for -17.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="97%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=center><TD class="" id=awayteam1242166>MIA</TD><TD class="" id=awayscore1242166>74</TD><TD> </TD><TD rowSpan=2>4th Q
1:23
</TD></TR><TR><TD class="" id=hometeam1242166>TOR</TD><TD class="" id=homescore1242166>89</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

indy/wash got 59 points in 12 minute 3rd. after 6 minutes in 4th 16 combined after diener 3. come on points.

this is so close for -17. raps up 16. doesn't look good miami ball one possession left.

all you -17 backers can blame primoz brezec for the loss you could have had push. BAR good call loved it when you played it. let's find some more gems tonight

TOR 25.0
Kris Humphries made Tip-in (2 PTS)

TOR 26.0
Offensive Rebound by Kris Humphries

TOR 31.0
Kris Humphries missed Jump Shot

MIA 37.0
Bad pass turnover on Blake Ahearn

MIA 47.0
Blake Ahearn made Technical Free Throw

TOR 47.0
Technical foul on Primoz Brezec