Monday ML & possible 2nd half plays thread

sure does. i really do hate the alien. even though he helped my cockets get a ring. i think utah blows this wide open in the 2nd half. cockets legs will show with b2b.

are the spurs playing for anything ?

not sure. too uninspired to look. sac should push the pace. hope sa follows. i hit the over 183.5. set it at 190 here. it was 190 with lakers. and the o/u is lower than lakers? sacto dont play defense as well. so there should be easier baskets.

See the score of chicago/milwaukee. bulls shooting 70% for the game .. who are these guys?? still 9 minutes to go ,

Bucks are the worst defensive team in this league hands down. This is great to watch though

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 rules=none width="100%" bgColor=#cccccc frame=void><TBODY><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD noWrap>Mon 4/14 undefined</TD><TD noWrap>511</TD><TD noWrap>Houston Rockets</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S1_0> pk -115 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L1_0> Over 92½ -105 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD noWrap>9:12PM (EST) </TD><TD noWrap>512</TD><TD noWrap>Utah Jazz</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S2_0> pk -105 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L2_0> Under 92½ -105 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

i like the over the most. already 1-0 on 2nd half overs today haha. despite the 25-5 under trend before today.

whats up with the rotations nellie is using?
Croshere..Perovic...etc? in 1st Q??

hello..i know it's unlikely but this is a must win

I was looking for some action tonight, so I decided to play the gs ml...

I'm sorry I "Fondied" your play...

I will stick to tailing redbearde from now on....

It appears golden st. has made off-season plans already, B.A.R.

I liked the play for a number of reasons, and felt better knowing you were on it...

We deserved a better performance than this...

Thugs spit the bit

looks like Capt Jack is already daydreamin of thug life bar hoppin back in Indy

end of season cant come soon enuff

It appears golden st. has made off-season plans already, B.A.R.

I liked the play for a number of reasons, and felt better knowing you were on it...

We deserved a better performance than this...

Pitiful....but not dead yet....

Yes Phx defense has improved...but 37 percent shooting sucks for GSW..but still have 57 points

Thought GSW would be more like 5 to be honest...

Books feeling they may have packed it in as well.....still think they make it somewhat interesting.

Whatever this bitch ass warriors do lets make sure they score more than 103 with Phoenix in the 2nd half

I'll just take at worst the 2 unit profit day from the Raps game...

But....its getting tempting

Announcers on the GSW game said the Don Nelson has packed it it, doesn't see Memphis beating Denver. That's why SJax hasn't seen minutes and Croshere and company are getting time.

letshope suns put scrubs in and GSW can back door this

but a team who plays no D and dont seem to care is not a recipe for success

Back