Monday ML & possible 2nd half plays thread

did the bulls score 81 in a half ? or is yahoo on drugs again ?
Was just gonna ask same thing...

I forgot...a lot of these games in the next few days between scrubs will be overs....all about stats baby...one foot out the door..def not try on defense.

Pacers
Wizards
TIME: 17.0
QTR: 4th
<!--
poss_l_42x9.gif

--><!--
poss_r_42x9.gif

-->BONUS
BONUS
<TABLE id=sbScores cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 border=0><TBODY><TR class=header><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>T</TD></TR><TR><TD class=left>INDIANA</TD><TD width="10%">28</TD><TD width="10%">26</TD><TD width="10%">27</TD><TD width="10%">26</TD><TD>107</TD></TR><TR><TD class=left>WASHINGTON</TD><TD width="10%">35</TD><TD width="10%">31</TD><TD width="10%">32</TD><TD width="10%">15</TD><TD>113</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

clocks stop at 17 i guess they fouled or there is a timeout. i have the over 101. it's at 100 right now. should be over and done with since dominic mcguire makes 1-4 free throws.

mcguire turnover daniels 3!!! indy down 3. wish i had 4.5 and not 2.5 after the 2 point drop with butler and arenas out.

FINALLY AN OVER HITS FOR 2ND HALF. *SIGHS*

The Celts Are Trying To Win Wtf. Knicks Have Their 2nd Unit In. Posey And Rondo Are Still Playing For Boston. Damn U Alien.

knicks care less about this game than the celts. no starters are in for the knicks. isaiah should be fired. just hope they cover +4.

punching foul on sam? fuck him up knicks!!!

NY 3:02
Randolph Morris made Jump Shot (4 PTS), Assist Fred Jones (4 AST)

BOS 3:03
Punching foul on Sam Cassell

BOS 3:09
Lost ball turnover on Sam Cassell, Stolen by Renaldo Balkman

wish they would have let boston dribble it out., mardy fouls. i'd take push right now of +4. wonder if anyone took +7 knicks and -4 boston.

Back